Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you have the first interview for an apprenticeship and it goes well!! Also, DYJLIW after a failed first attempt at getting back to SW you're trying again today, it's going well and you feel motivated!

Woo! Well done :D

...you have your first appointment at the fertility clinic arranged! Think of me on 29 January, hoping that it'll be positive news :)

...you have your first appointment at the fertility clinic arranged! Think of me on 29 January, hoping that it'll be positive news :)

Oh good luck! I know how much you want this so really really hope it all goes well for you xx

Thank you guys <3 I want this more than anything in the word so I really hope it works! xxx

DYJLIW you get a call from a company today to arrange a job interview, I only sent the form at 11pm last night!

(so nervous though, completly different from what i've done before) eeekkk

DYJLIW you get a call from a company today to arrange a job interview, I only sent the form at 11pm last night!

That's great.. When is your interview ? X

Wow, that's mega quick! Well done :) x

DYJLIW the kids go back to school. I'm home alone for the first time in living memory (well, that's how it feels) and don't know what to do with myself.

Back