Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you're on a green day so can have 60g All Bran Chocolate Crunch rather than a measly 30g! It's the little things :)

I love flares, ours is still open but not quite the same, it's flares with reflex upstairs, was always 70's in flares and 80's in reflex (which makes sense) but now flares is 70's and 80's and reflex is 90's :(

Dyjliw..... Your favourite Make up brand (Bare Minerals) has a sale on & Hubby says treat yourself to anything you want baby and I'll transfer the money :D

I WOULD love that!! *Must leave laptop open so that my own hubby sees this ;)

I want so Doc Martens & bid on some on ebay, but got outbid (reached my max amount) my daughter said its a shame you & dad don't celebrate valentines day he could buy them you then, but I don't think he would new there about £145, but on ebay I'm will to pay £50, or if I'm outbid again I may buy the calf ones which are cheaper, can't justify spending £100+ on a pair of boots.

He is trained well ;) lol

But then again we both spoil each other which is really cute xxx

Awww, that's lovely. That's one thing my hubby and I don't really do anymore since our boys came along. We just don't have the cash to spend on each other. Ah well.

DYJLIW you have an unexpected night to yourself meaning you can catch up on trash TV without OH moaning about it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

DYJLIW you have an unexpected night to yourself meaning you can catch up on trash TV without OH moaning about it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ooh yes, I definitely do love that! Sheer bliss.

Lol - ive sent posters to all the bars in Leeds warning them and to all the mothers to lock up their sons pmsl.

I love the revolving dancefloor - spent many a night on the one in York. Its years since I was in Leeds drinking - I may take you up on your offer Mrs S.

Back