Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw usually it takes a drink or two before I'm up for clubbing but tonight I'm so hyped up! First UV night and it's going to be amazing!

jezzi999 said:
2 loads of laundry to do tonight and then that's it. No appointments, no work, no places to be, no urgent chores, no food shopping. Nothing lol.

You could come and put my Christmas tree up in the loft for me? Take a trailer full of rubbish to the tip? Just in case you get bored!! ;) lol

Yay.....enjoy all the planning. :)

woowoo83 said:
October 5th (yes, 2013, apparently that makes us mad!!), ceremony at Leeds Town Hall then reception at The Metropole hotel in Leeds, then honeymoon to California, 2013 is going to be amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Why does that make you mad?!?!? I had 5 weeks from booking to wedding day!! Didn't get a honeymoon though! Eight years later and still haven't had one! Congratulation it sounds fab!!

October 5th (yes, 2013, apparently that makes us mad!!), ceremony at Leeds Town Hall then reception at The Metropole hotel in Leeds, then honeymoon to California, 2013 is going to be amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

As Jezzi999 said as long as you're organised you'll be fine. When you break it down into small sections it will be easy to arrange the perfect day. California sounds amazing, I'd love to go, October will be such a good time to go as well. We decided in the Feb we'd get married in August everything got sorted & it wasn't difficult.

Dyjliw your mum finally gets home safe and sound :)

Thank goodness for that, it's such a worry.

I think its plenty of time to plan a wedding, we're not planning one yet but don't think I'd book it too far in advance when we do as I've seen friends who've booked years in advance and they get more stressed then when people just book it closer and get organised, I think if I booked it too far in advance I wouldn't sort everything until closer to the time anyway.

I think its plenty of time to plan a wedding, we're not planning one yet but don't think I'd book it too far in advance when we do as I've seen friends who've booked years in advance and they get more stressed then when people just book it closer and get organised, I think if I booked it too far in advance I wouldn't sort everything until closer to the time anyway.

I agree, my work colleague is getting married in May this year & since she started working with us last March she's been in & out of stress about the wedding, you name it, I've listened to it, I'm dreading May time, it's going to be sooooooooooooo stressful for all of us! She really has been stressed a lot & passes it on to me.

Back