Don't you just love it when...

Feel slightly less stressed now! Pretty much everyone we've told has made us think we're being unrealistic but I couldn't really see how it would take as long as some people say! We're not having the full sit down meal or anything so that's one less thing to worry about! Can't wait to go dress shopping but need to get my arse in gear and back to target first!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dyjliw your mum tells her hubby that you are going to try geophaging What is the practice of geophage not geocaching :sign0137: :rotflmao:

That's brilliant!i love it when mothers get mixed up. When we were looking at hotels in Jamaica to get married in my MIL suggested a 'lovely hotel called Hedonism' because 'they do free weddings'

What she had failed to read was the fact they did nude weddings & that it was a naturalist hotel with a reputation for swinging!

Dyjliw your mum tells her hubby that you are going to try geophaging What is the practice of geophage not geocaching :sign0137: :rotflmao:

That's so funny, love it.

That's brilliant!i love it when mothers get mixed up. When we were looking at hotels in Jamaica to get married in my MIL suggested a 'lovely hotel called Hedonism' because 'they do free weddings'

What she had failed to read was the fact they did nude weddings & that it was a naturalist hotel with a reputation for swinging!

How did you keep a straight face, I'd have just started laughing, I wonder how many of her friends she mentioned it to!

DYJLIW you've been watching biggest loser USA, and it's motivated you to go for a run

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmao

When you have had your eye on buying a fitbit for ages and then groupon has an offer on yay x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back