Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW... Me and OH are moving into our first home together in 7 DAYS!!!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Implant is coming out Monday :D dr was lovely & said that all my symptoms could be linked to it & because I have had asked for it removing then she couldn't say no! Hopefully ill be back to my old self soon...

Excellent news! Glad you're getting it sorted :) x

.....when there's only an hour and a half till bedtime :) OH is out till 10 so I'm going to snuggle up in bed and watch Trevor McDonald's prison programme at 9.....oh the little things lol :)

Thankyou :) am so relived because I'm not very good at speaking up & saying what I want but it was so much easier than expected

Well pleased for you love :) hopefully you can start feeling 100% soon x

.....when there's only an hour and a half till bedtime :) OH is out till 10 so I'm going to snuggle up in bed and watch Trevor McDonald's prison programme at 9.....oh the little things lol :)

I'm looking forward to watching that too, I'm also already in bed in my jim jams, OH is working away at the min so I'm on my tod!! Xx

Dyjliw ou are going out for a curry later

Yay, we have a brill curry house just at the end of the road where we live & we also have a very cheap curry house in Preston, I just love a good curry, have a lovely evening & enjoy you much awaited curry. x

Implant is coming out Monday :D dr was lovely & said that all my symptoms could be linked to it & because I have had asked for it removing then she couldn't say no! Hopefully ill be back to my old self soon...

Yay, I bet just those words made you feel much better.

DYJLIW... Me and OH are moving into our first home together in 7 DAYS!!!!

Xx

Yikes

When the concert tickets you ordered yesterday arrived in today's post :)

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Going to London for the weekend, should be fun if there is no snow :p

I'm so pleased there isn't any snow as well, we're off to Plymouth tomorrow & going via London I'm really looking forward to my weekend away. What have you got planned for London?

your little one comes for cuddles and practices his sums with you :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh make the most of it, they soon don't want cuddles.

I don't have a tv in the bedroom (don't think it's the right place to have one:rolleyes:) but I do enjoy it when OH is working late, like tonight, & I can go to bed early & read in bed, such bliss, hey check me out I take a nice cup of chocolate flavour coffee:p

camz said:
I'm looking forward to watching that too, I'm also already in bed in my jim jams, OH is working away at the min so I'm on my tod!! Xx

Aww :( I saw your other post about missing him loads, how long is he away for???
I can't go to bed yet as I don't like leaving the dogs on their own downstairs lol

Aww :( I saw your other post about missing him loads, how long is he away for???
I can't go to bed yet as I don't like leaving the dogs on their own downstairs lol

He works away mon-fri between dec-April, and we move into our first home a week tomorrow :-( so he'll be here moving weekend the away again on the Monday morning! Ahh wish I had a dog :-( xxxx

He works away mon-fri between dec-April, and we move into our first home a week tomorrow :-( so he'll be here moving weekend the away again on the Monday morning! Ahh wish I had a dog :-( xxxx

That sucks. Does he work far away?

Bit sucky for me atm too, my husband works night an really taking it out of him, sleeping all day up for tea then bed till work time so not getting to see him properly either :(

Good as tonight last night until Sunday night. Roll on working days again!!

He's in Liverpool at the min, but normally its Southampton. Urgh! That must be so frustrating, especially cos he's there but you can't do anything about it!! X

DYJLIW - Your very good friend has had the week from hell, stays on plan and she loses 2.5lbs and gets her 1/2 stone award - well done Stacey you deserve it x

DYJLIW - Your very good friend has had the week from hell, stays on plan and she loses 2.5lbs and gets her 1/2 stone award - well done Stacey you deserve it x

wow that is really good will power. well done x

Back