Don't you just love it when...

Fab you smallies :D just asked OH to take a quick piccy of me feeling smaller....worst photo ever! Not of me....but the mess in the background lol....dog bed etc....

Attachments

• image-3914966675.jpg
    image-3914966675.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 85
Fab you smallies :D just asked OH to take a quick piccy of me feeling smaller....worst photo ever! Not of me....but the mess in the background lol....dog bed etc....

Just looked at it properly and I look like I'm breathing in and holding my belly in with my hand lmao :D and I have ugg type boots on with my leggings which looks like I have huge calves! Arghh!! Like I said...probably not the best photo lol xxx

when you get unexpected gifts for Mother's Day :D

You look fab Hun xxx

Dyjliw you have a successful shopping trip including persevering round shops with a moaning son looking for a top to go with a skirt you love and then find the ideal thing and it was reduced to less than half price too

Awesome :)

Oooh what you had? x

Two gorgeous cards, one which was bought which said I love you mummy then so much inside, that was bought because little one says I love you so much all the time, and an amazing one which he made for me at school. Some sweets which he wrapped up at school and a backpack with a water bladder in for when I do my long runs (which is why I got them early so I can use it tomorrow for my half marathon even if we didn't get up in time to do presents)

Don't you just love it when people start noticing your weightloss - even when you don't believe them lol

That is a good feeling :) keep up the great work

Back