Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you decided not to go away to Leeds with the girls when not feeling great, but felt a bit bad when you started feeling better yesterday...HOWEVER I ended up having a lovely night in with OH AND only had 8.5 syns ON A SATURDAY!!! I have woken up feeling so pleased with myself for having an on plan weekend!! Going to clean the house from top to bottom today while OH is at the footy, make a SW quiche to take to work for lunches this week, get all of the washing done then go visit my lovely mum to give her her pressy, and THEN come home do my planning for next week, make a healthy sausage and mash with veg and gravy for tea, and do the ironing!

Gosh, when I put it like that it seems like I have loads to do hahaa! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I fit into size 12-14 underwear! Sorry lol but from biggest been 26 during pregnancy Im just ecstatic!! :D

Completed my first half marathon in just over 2 hours... waiting on official results for minutes and seconds.... looks like they'll be out tomorrow now as can't see it being updated now.

Thank you Malc, I'm so proud, you should go for it, I started a beginners course at the end of September 2012, can't believe how far I've come

Well done, that's fantastic! How you feeling?

I feel amazing... a little stuffed after eating too much this evening but amazing, will see in the morning if I feel achy or stiff :) but hopefully I've stretched enough to avoid that

Back