Don't you just love it when...

^ this...but I'm in bed with no plans to move till later :)

DYJLIW .... there is only 4 more days of school after today the its EAster :clap::clap::clap:

DYJLIW .... there is only 4 more days of school after today the its EAster :clap::clap::clap:

YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you make a little start to you holiday clothes for this year and get 3 vest tops...3 pairs of sandals and a new make up bag all for £20.... Gotta love primark xx

image-598645405.jpg

Last edited:
(Already been said but...) DYJLIW it's the weeeekendd!! Been such a tiring week so looking forward to a lie in tomorrow then chilling all day and going out in the evening ;D Almost a month and a half without a proper drink so cannot wait to get a cocktail!! x

(Already been said but...) DYJLIW it's the weeeekendd!! Been such a tiring week so looking forward to a lie in tomorrow then chilling all day and going out in the evening ;D Almost a month and a half without a proper drink so cannot wait to get a cocktail!! x

Have several for me :D

Citroën C4 picasso in blue, it's an automatic which I've never had before, eeeek! Xx

I hope you love the automatic! i <3 mine.

I find driving manual now such a chore! (No one wants to come in the manual with me either because my gear changes are now a bit clunky, aided by a really hard and rough sports clutch!)

I hope you love the automatic! i <3 mine.

I find driving manual now such a chore! (No one wants to come in the manual with me either because my gear changes are now a bit clunky, aided by a really hard and rough sports clutch!)

It's only the second one I've ever driven! The first being yesterday! Lol. I've never liked the sound of them as I thought they had a mind of their own, but it was so easy to drive! A very lazy way of driving lol xx

Back