Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you've had the luxury of sleeping in until now, and other than doing my squats, showering and having a quick tidy round plan on spending the day watching telly, on minis whilst chilling on the couch! I adore the school holidays! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you weigh in and you have sts which is fab seeing as my birthday was 2 days ago :)

Lots to love today!

DYJLIW:

You manage to get out of college early! YES! Hate having to go into college on my day off, so it's nice to actually get to spend a good portion of the day at home :p

You get to eat an egg mayo roll for lunch made with an egg laid a few hours ago by your lovely hens :D

It's your first EVER pay day tomorrow! Smaller clothes and lots of drinks tomorrow night here I come!! :D

Ooh they're lush. Good work, missy!

Still not sure I can get through the next 11 days after their ridiculous behaviour today, but I'll do my darndest! xx

Fantastic news hun im so chuffed for you, well done and whoopppp. One in the face for your present employers :D

Oh yes!! I have yet to hear what they have to say as I only got an email from my manager to acknowledge she had received my letter lol xxx

Back