Don't you just love it when...

It's brill, I love bright colours, google it & see what turns up!!!

Well yes, but I don't like gloss, it has to be powder, tell you the red in lippy were perfect. I'm also after a red lippy with a tinge of orange in, but that is proving to be a tad difficult as well!!!

Pics?!?!?xxx

Ooh! I love make up in all forms. Was it an Urban Decay shadow? I remember they had a delux eyeshadow that was flame red & gorgeous!

DYJLIW you get chosen at random for a free month of boot camp! But DYJHIW you can't do it at the moment cos you sprained your ankle 2 weeks ago, and you're also applying for a different job which will mean you have to move away! :( I never win anything!

This gets posted on your thread. I love when people share hippo love with me :)

image-1073240023.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh! I love make up in all forms. Was it an Urban Decay shadow? I remember they had a delux eyeshadow that was flame red & gorgeous!

No it was Barry M, I had seen some red eyeshadow which would have been perfect, can't remember who it was by though, but it was £15:eek: definately not paying that amount of money!!!! I'm now in the process of experimenting with different styles:D

It's brill, I love bright colours, google it & see what turns up!!!

Well yes, but I don't like gloss, it has to be powder, tell you the red in lippy were perfect. I'm also after a red lippy with a tinge of orange in, but that is proving to be a tad difficult as well!!!

Chanel coromandel has a tinge of orange.
Elizabeth Arden rouge 01
Rimmel Alarm is fairly orange
Rimmel Kate Moss 110 is an orange red.

When people compliment you on your weight loss, gives me a boost to stay on track :)

your mummy buys you a new phone as your brick of one is annoying :)

you eat a whole jar of gherkins and dont feel guilty, not one bit :D

you eat a whole jar of gherkins and dont feel guilty, not one bit :D

Hmm could do the same! Them and jalapenos are my fav atm!

Hmm could do the same! Them and jalapenos are my fav atm!

not a jalapenos fine but now i have to buy another jar lol

Back