Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW your boyfriend tells you he wants to make some SW friendly meals! think i've finally converted him ;) xxx

DYJLIW,... Im generally feeling amazing with life in general!! :D

Knee recovery is going very well. We've booked to go away to London for 4 days in July as a reward of my hard recovery. Plus to take Jacob to the Zoo & Sealife :)

Feeling good about weight loss again, Finally back on track!!!! i had a gain on tues but been 100% Since Monday so looking for a nice loss Tues coming!

:D:D:D

Hope she comes back soon, miss her!
she looks fab on there. Even the 4 year olds I look after said when she came on the screen "that's a very pretty lady! I like her earrings" cant argue with a 4 year old let alone 2 of them!

Children always speak the truth:rolleyes:

DYJLIW you have finished the exam you have practically dedicated your entire life to for the past two months!! Now no more studying until October

:bliss:

You feel meh but come on here and this place can cheer you up instantly cause everyone is just fab :)

DYJLIW it's now only 1 week until you see Rihanna!! Wooohooo :D

DYJLIW Sigur Ros your favourite band in the world stream their new album on their website so you can listen to it free before the pre-ordered cd arrives!

Amen to that ShySarah! I'm very much looking forward to making up my own words to new music :)

Amen to that ShySarah! I'm very much looking forward to making up my own words to new music :)

Have you ordered the cd yet? What did you think.. I thought it was awesomeness but I am biased lol

DYJLIW it is Download weekend and even tho you are not there :cry:you can listen to their radio station thru the net all weekend... *head bangs- passes out* (I think I am getting old lol)

You do lots of body magic thanks you you doing mum dancing at your daughters leaving disco, heres a wee picture of my princess :) freyas party.jpg

Just been at a birthday party Jacob was invited too.... i was so good with party food!! My plate was full of pickled onions + wafer thin ham!! bet they thought i was a strange one lol.

You resist the Heros that your hubbie offered you cause you know they are high in syns

DYJLIW we opened our 'tin' last night because it was practically full, I did want to open it a few weeks ago when it was the final of the IPL & thought (ok I know) if Chennai won I could persuade OH to go back to India, but they lost & we left the tin, last night we sat down, wine in hand, plenty of money bags & the total £873:eek: £13 doesn't go into bags so we're putting that in the nxt tin & making the money up to £900 which will go towards a nice holiday, we've I've not decided where yet.:D

Wow that's really good! We have a big coca cola bottle money box and in 2 years we put 7 whole pounds in it he he!

We agreed to try and put £10 a week in each from last week and not put anything less than a 20p in. I've managed my £10, no sign of his ;-) and we glue gunned the lid on so we'd have to break it open to get to it :)

Back