Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw its 2 more sleeps till you go away with hubby for a child free weekend!

Yay, how exciting, have you got drinkies ready for on the way/when you've just arrived? I do so I can have a drink or two whilst getting ready.

Whoop whoop! Where are you going? ;)
Near Shrewsbury in Shropshire :)

Yay, how exciting, have you got drinkies ready for on the way/when you've just arrived? I do so I can have a drink or two whilst getting ready.
Have got a bottle of wine to take from the year we got married and going to go to the shops on way and stock up!

When you enjoyed your lunch of leftovers :)

2013-06-24 18.10.39.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DYJLIW - Your hubby is awarded some love to shop vouchers at work for recognition for a job he did, and he comes home and gives them to you saying spend them on yourself and not the house or food :D

Near Shrewsbury in Shropshire :)

Have got a bottle of wine to take from the year we got married and going to go to the shops on way and stock up!

Aww that's lovely Emsie, hope you have a great time :) x

DYJLIW you get an email to say 'Your order has been dispatched' - ASOS sale goodies ahoy!

Its the last day of schoooooool, no more packed lunches to make up for 6 weeks (well apart from hubbies lunch but thats different) :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

you discover a new snack as long as you havent had any of your healthy extras - cheesy bean toastie mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back