Don't you just love it when...

Happy birthday Emsie x

Aww happy birthday Emsie,. Have a fab day!xx

Dyjliw - you have just booked 3 nights in a posh hotel in London with theatre tickets to see wicked again!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

... when just got 5 gorgous top/dresses for £30! & i got 3 in size 14 expecting to 'shrink' into and they fit :D :D

Ooooo bargains Jess where from and pics plz pretty plz lol

il gets the pics off line as all in washer atm lol. i always wash new stuff before wearing....
Floral Flared Sundress:
Glitter Print Dip Back Dress:
Small Floral Off Shoulder Dress:
Also got a Leopard print like the dark off shoulder dress, and a beautiful open back at the top dress with a bow above the bum, its beautiful but its not on website anymore!! Il likely be wearing very soon if sun comes out so id add pics :)

Attachments

• product_thumb.jpg
    product_thumb.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    133 KB · Views: 98
  • 1Untitled.png
    1Untitled.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 97
Thanks they are! Oh its the best one, its like a shimmer lace dress :) x

Thanks they are! Oh its the best one, its like a shimmer lace dress :) x

Hi Jess Ive looked at the site you got your dresses from - are they generous fitting or small? I buy a 14 in shops now and they are comfortable, I know you said you got 14's too. Thanks x

Hi Jess Ive looked at the site you got your dresses from - are they generous fitting or small? I buy a 14 in shops now and they are comfortable, I know you said you got 14's too. Thanks x

Hiya,, Some yes some no. Last time i ordered some things were quite small. But this time i got 2x size 16 and the others in a 14 as didnt have 16s but wanted the dresses lol. And they fit! So yes id say they are as usually its only cotton/stretch ones that fit but these wernt stretch :)

What ones you looking at getting? :D xx

oo very nice! im going to buy the shop out now im in 14 dress/tops haha!! :D

They go very fast but get new stock in almost everyday xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back