Don't you just love it when...

When you think you're on top of your boredom and 'just because' eating. Whenever I knew that I'd be having an evening in by myself, I'd buy loads of chocolate, crisps etc (and then hide the rubbish...) and eat them just because. Lately tho I haven't been doing this and I'm really proud of myself. Instead I've been planning, such as by saving healthy extras as well as my syns so that I can enjoy and savour them in the evening, not just having rubbish for the sake of it. I'm enjoying food again, not just eating for the sake of it.

when you feel good in what you're wearing for the first time in a LONG time. :) :)

Your OH is the best prep chef ever.:) Hes really getting into cooking since starting sw.

DYJLIW - you go out for the day with OH and pepare a SW picnic which you enjoy knowing you can stuff your face and its all on plan

DSC_0479.JPGDSC_0481.JPGDSC_0482.jpgDSC_0484.JPG

Dyjliw your son has had a good day at his sports camp at his new school and Dyjliw hes done badminton and liked it and you've been looking for a badminton partner :) good activity for the hols!

Yay, that is good news, lookie likie the new school could be just what he needed x

Your OH is the best prep chef ever.:) Hes really getting into cooking since starting sw.

My OH always cooks SW friendly meals just sometimes they are erm shall we say 'different' like the time he put cucumber in curry because we didn't have courgettes!!!!!!!! and you know what I eat it 'cause otherwise I'd be making my own tea!!!

Lol no one has commented on my paper plates yet pmsllllllll they say merry xmas - they were lying in the cupboard :)

Lol no one has commented on my paper plates yet pmsllllllll they say merry xmas - they were lying in the cupboard :)

Maybe if they were turned the right way round we might have noticed, but think gillybops is right!!!!!!!

Per occupied with food lol how much pease pudding? :)

Exactly!!!!

Dyjhiw you lost touch with a really good friend. We didn't fall out or anything but we just gradually stopped speaking and I miss them. I feel sad that we didn't try harder to stay in touch but I've made the first move on getting back in touch (altho this was difficult as it seems as tho they've dissapeared off the face of the planet!), its just a shame that were not going to be as good a friends as we once were, and even if we do it will take time.

Back