Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW .......... you're going to the pub tonight to watch both your brothers play/sing in their group and know you have several outfits to choose from since losing some of the weight! :)

Kathy

DYJLIW .......... you're going to the pub tonight to watch both your brothers play/sing in their group and know you have several outfits to choose from since losing some of the weight! :)

Kathy

Well done, I bet that's a lovely feeling isnt it. That's what I can't wait for, to be able to wear things without worrying so much about how I look.

Have a lovely time x

Thanks, yes it is a good feeling after feeling disheartened for years. I'm sure it won't be long for you either.

Kathy x

DYJLIW you'e FINALLY gone through the dvd collection. Getting rid of 257 DVDs ... Yet still got 2/3s left that were keeping...thought i decided to get rid most lol

I know its crazy! didnt realize we had so many!

Oh crap sorry Michelle I forgot about that!

common mistake! so should be fine now x

No probs all sorted now.

DYJLIW You know you have a true friend, DD had a problem last night I told OH what he needed to know, but not all of it, my friend pulls me to one side & tells me what I knew but kept from OH. A true friend always tells you the truth, I'm so pleased I have her as my friend x

you go food shopping and kinda spend a little more then you know you have in your acc but cause your mums there shes pays for it :D

Back