Don't you just love it when...

That's brilliant gill! No small thing at all, I would LOVE to be able to say that, its great x

DYJLIW you're off to Bristol today, until Tuesday, to see one of your closest friends who goes to uni there now! :D

when you can feel a shift in how you feel about yourself. Not too long ago I would have looked in sadness and envy at slim women walking doen the street and felt awful about myself.....today I just thought to myself 'that will be me soon' with a smile.

I enjoyed ben & jerrys ice cream last night & now not having the syns it was to even out... and i still feel good about it!! 7syns left until Weds morning though ooops lol... But it was worth it and ive found a new favorite!!!

Aw what was it? X

Awww ya got to share!!

Spill the beans woman!!!

There's a lady that I often stop and talk to whilst walking the dog at work... Her husband passed away a couple of years ago, she's only in her forties... I haven't seen her for a while to talk to, but have seen another man with a dog walking her dog too... I've passed the 2 of them in the car several times and they've been walking their dogs together......... Today I saw them and their dogs on my way home from work..... They were holding hands :):):):):):) so sweet :):):):)

when a family member tells you they're buying you a food blender for christmas, now I can make some lovely soups! (must be getting old ;)) x

Back