Don't you just love it when...

I love meringues with fruit nom nom x

Here's mine what have I been missing X

image-3698837684.jpg

Yum Yum X

When you have more than one TV in the house that works :)

We now have a new aerial and OH has spent the last few hours replacing wires at the front of the house so we now have working TV's in the living room, the main bedroom and the spare room :)

Oh and the recording freeview box now works again with the new aerial so we can record and pause programmes again :)

Son has a TV now in his room, not that he ever watches it lol xxx

Right I've been good for a while now I'm having a deserved naughty night with my hubby and gorgeous boys takeaway sweets cakes and chocolate of course and back to being good
Tomorrow I'm going to eat everything I've been craving to get it out my mind wish me luck ;-) X

Right I've been good for a while now I'm having a deserved naughty night with my hubby and gorgeous boys takeaway sweets cakes and chocolate of course and back to being good
Tomorrow I'm going to eat everything I've been craving to get it out my mind wish me luck ;-) X

Good luck, hope it works & you get the craving out of your mind!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy hon :)

DYJHIW you had mega fast fibre optic broadband fitted today and your OH is so excited by it he buys you a new iPad so you don't have to share anymore (meaning: he'll actually get a look in!)

Back