Don't you just love it when...

When you trick your hubby so I had a lovely night off plan yesterday and enjoyed all the goodies I had with my little family today I have been perfect even if I say so myself ;-)

Started to watch xfactor hubby comes in with a teaser bar and passes me two pieces they went straight into my HOUSECOAT pocket when I went to put my cup in the sink the chocolates got put in the bin he also thinks I've eaten a ginger bread bat from Greggs what he put on lap my mum works there and sent them up for the kids that went into the pocket and is saftly back in the box were it came from and last but not least hubby opened a box of milk tray chocs it was sweet of him he passed me a heart shaped caramel choc and said that's because I love you AWWW
Well he thinks I ate that too and you can all guess were it went yes in the POCKET of my housecoat then back in the box hahaha I make myself laugh sometimes but I'm being a good girl today and all week too ;-) XxX

Lmao - Brill

How come he keeps giving you choc if you on sw?

He thinks I've lost too much weight and wants me to put some back on I have a treat night of a Saturday takeaway and some sweet treats and he knows I enjoy them I am determined to just stick to the one treat night as I'm how I want to be body wise need to tone up abit now though X

When this will arrive tomorrow

1383416_10151760381323218_888536728_n.jpg

oh it best fit!

Back