Don't you just love it when...

Ahhhhh class Katie x

Here's my birthday boy !!
X

image-4044078675.jpg

DYJLIW............ you can wrap the Christmas presents as soon as the postie delivers them into my hands! OK, it's only because I'm off work at the moment but it definitely has its advantages!! :D

Kathy xx

DYJLIW............ you can wrap the Christmas presents as soon as the postie delivers them into my hands! OK, it's only because I'm off work at the moment but it definitely has its advantages!! :D Kathy xx

Yikes Kathy can I drop mine round!?

I've got 23 presents on the table staring at me that need doing. I'm normally so organised but a bit of a fail this year! I normally love wrapping but just can't be bothered :-/

Yikes Kathy can I drop mine round!?

I've got 23 presents on the table staring at me that need doing. I'm normally so organised but a bit of a fail this year! I normally love wrapping but just can't be bothered :-/

With pleasure, Stacey but, of course, I can say that quite safely as West Sussex is quite a long way from Staffordshire! :D

Kathy xx

Don't you just love it when your boyfriend of 7 years proposes to you on your birthday (yesterday)!
I am the happiest girl in the world :D:heartpump:1451599_629102107147693_610902355_n.jpg

Back