Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw park run gets festive lol

image-1157950779.jpg

Oooh, congratulations, Scarlett! How exciting! I don't blame you for buying second hand, if it's like new - why waste money that can be spent on something else in your married life! Have a lovely Christmas.

Kathy xx

Oooh, congratulations, Scarlett! How exciting! I don't blame you for buying second hand, if it's like new - why waste money that can be spent on something else in your married life! Have a lovely Christmas. Kathy xx

thanks Kathy, I never intended to buy second hand but I fell in love with the dress in the shop but they were closing down and were selling off the samples cheap. I wasn't planning on buying this soon but after finding this dress and not having the money saved to buy it I was heartbroken that I would miss out on it, did a search online and found a lady round the corner selling hers, same size, like new and she had only listed it the night before so it was like fate! Very happy it's all worked out!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas too xx

Have a lovely time, Cavegirl! Lucky you! :)

DYJLIW.......both your brothers visit on the same afternoon and you end up reminiscing and laughing until tears roll down your face! :D

Kathy

When your friend makes you a home made body scrub for Xmas and it's divine!! I am silky smooth and smell like a chocolate and cinnamon biscuit! :)

Love home made gifts!

When the Christmas food shop has been done :) the dog has been walked :) and you have no other reason to leave the house today :) nice cup of coffee, heating on for an hour or so to help the dog dry out :rolleyes: slimming world friendly lunch planned then it's 'operation wrapping pressies' :) with a bag of flying saucers from morrisons which I have discovered are only 3 syns for the bag :)

When the Christmas food shop has been done :) the dog has been walked :) and you have no other reason to leave the house today :) nice cup of coffee, heating on for an hour or so to help the dog dry out :rolleyes: slimming world friendly lunch planned then it's 'operation wrapping pressies' :) with a bag of flying saucers from morrisons which I have discovered are only 3 syns for the bag :)

Hmmm son now wants a lift to his mates house at 1 and picking up at 5 :rolleyes:at least I'll be able to wrap in peace :)

Congrats Emsie!

Back