Don't you just love it when...

Ooh never seen it wat genre is it?

It's a war film set in northern England (during the war), which wouldn't usually be my cup of tea but the acting is incredible. It's about Americans who were stationed over here during that time to help out and how they fit in with the community, make friends, fall in love etc... there's also a very young Richard Gere in it which helps to make it good too lol ;) x

When my son spies the 5 chocolate digestive biscuits that I have just tried sneaking into the front room, takes them off me, asks me how many syns, and says that it's just ridiculous eating them, that it's a new year and I need to be good. He then puts them back in the biscuit tin, bless him! :)

When my son spies the 5 chocolate digestive biscuits that I have just tried sneaking into the front room, takes them off me, asks me how many syns, and says that it's just ridiculous eating them, that it's a new year and I need to be good. He then puts them back in the biscuit tin, bless him! :)

That's fantastic! How lovely to have such good support!

morning all, you only gain 2lbs from July 2013 to today :D

When you've been looking for a hat for ages to wear on the dog walks but haven't been able to find one.... Until yesterday :) got to the till and it was reduced to 1 pound :):):)

When you've been looking for a hat for ages to wear on the dog walks but haven't been able to find one.... Until yesterday :) got to the till and it was reduced to 1 pound :):):)

need a picci :D & what a bargain

need a picci :D & what a bargain

It's only a plain black boring one, nothing exciting... I'll see about getting a pic later though lol.

Dyjliw this was the view outside son's bedroom window this morning... 1388764283936.jpg

DYJLIW... It's only a 2 day working week and its already weekend :)

When your teenage son, who is on a sleepover, texts you saying 'love you' :):) how sweet! :):)

Aww :)

Dyjliw I've been on plan all week, looking forward to weigh day Tuesday@@

Back