Don't you just love it when...

Oh and dyjliw you and your sis have bought s.dad a ticket for Rock of ages for his birthday and for you to both go with him...excited!

Wow that will be amazing x

DYJLIW you win a gorgeous maternity tankini on eBay for just over £4 plus p&p costs.... Most I've been watching sell over £20! Well and truley lucky ;)

DYJLIW you win a gorgeous maternity tankini on eBay for just over £4 plus p&p costs.... Most I've been watching sell over £20! Well and truley lucky ;)

Normally we'd ask for a pic but I'm not sure that's appropriate, maybe you can just pic the tankini, when & where are you going away?

Tee hee. You should email her back 'your royal
Highness' hahaha

I had one once sent in from something like 'lazydave123@.....'

People are really silly about this sometimes I think lol

We had a CV handed in once from a man who'd spelt his own name wrong, it was on there about 6 times (written in 3rd person I might add!) times, with about 3 different spellings! Bless.

You've got to feel a bit sorry for people with these names, when thinking of future children's names I always go..."Can I imagine this person as a doctor or lawyer...doctor tinkerbell..um no"!

Normally we'd ask for a pic but I'm not sure that's appropriate, maybe you can just pic the tankini, when & where are you going away?
haha not a pretty sight lol.. Its not for holiday im afraid, its so i can go in our hot tub with Jacob to play. its turned down to ok temp and no jets on.... plus to go to swimming pool some point too :)

here it is:
attachment.php

also DYJLIW Jacob gave me a 9;20am lay in!! :D

DYJLIW -We're advertising for an admin post & requested CVs are sent via email, thought I'd share this with you I've had an email from someone who's email name is Princess!!!!

Highness' hahaha

We had a CV handed in once from a man who'd spelt his own name wrong, it was on there about 6 times (written in 3rd person I might add!) times, with about 3 different spellings! Bless.

You've got to feel a bit sorry for people with these names, when thinking of future children's names I always go..."Can I imagine this person as a doctor or lawyer...doctor tinkerbell..um no"!

I remember receiving a job application from Purcell White - to this day I don't know if it was a wind up!!

Highness' hahaha

Worked in HR for a while and remember ones like sexysarah@..... and bustylouise@...

A lot of men had football ones. Basic CV training will deal you to use a professional email address. :p

DYJLIW you have a really fun night out with great food (cooked by last years runner up from master chef making that one more thing ticked off your bucket list) AND you don't have to get up for work tomorrow!! Happy sparty! :)

You try something different

I've just made weetabix muffins I used a toffee mullerlight 2 weetabix and 1 egg white they were lovely that made me six muffins for breakfast DELISH ;-) Xxx

Back