Don't you just love it when...

Awww, Jess. That's so lovely! I remember the excitement of buying things when my two were on the way. Tidied the loft out the other day and found their babygro's that they came home from hospital in and their first pairs of shoes! Treasure this time, Jess. It goes so quickly.

Kathy xxx

Oh i know it flys by! Jacob my first son will be turning 3 the day before im due this little boy. Its so crazy how fast he has grown up :( xx

DYJLIW ----- you walk onto another section at work and someone says " Sheila your looking very think" I said thanks "I think" lol

Dyjliw after working 14 days straight, you get to spend tomorrow morning being pampered because your friend needs a guinea pig, sorry model :) for her new beauty course

Dyjliw you stick to your new year targets, stay away from the scales, eat well and go to the gym regularly and......first time on the scales this year I'm 1lb below my original target!! That's clothed with shoes on (I was in the gym, nude may have been inappropriate!) can't stop smiling! 11st4lbs! You could knock me down with a feather right now!

Last edited:
Dyjliw you get woken up by the hubby coming in from a night out and wakes you up. That in its self is just rude now he is fast asleep snoring away and I'm now wide awake sat here listening

Back