Don't you just love it when...

...today is your last day at work until Tuesday. Woohoo!! Hoping for a nice little lie-in in the morning, beats the 6am alarm any day of the week!!

Last edited:
...today is your last day at work until Friday. Woohoo!! Hoping for a nice little lie-in in the morning, beats the 6am alarm any day of the week!!

I hope you mean next Friday, Princess_Stevie - otherwise today would be your last day at work until......tomorrow! Which isn't nearly so exciting :)

I hope you mean next Friday, Princess_Stevie - otherwise today would be your last day at work until......tomorrow! Which isn't nearly so exciting :)

Actually I meant Tuesday lol!! I meant to say today was my Friday, and got totally muddled up lol!

you get yourself back on track after the weigh in this morning and have already made a yummy snack & tea is looking good too for a change

Yippeee, its' nice to see you posting again x

thank you,I think I will be coming on here more often as this place is always friendly & everyone welcomes you back :D

you come home from sons football training and instead of biscuits & a cuppa you have a bowl of fruit & a yogurt. Stuffed now

You are so on the ball with food, making the chip shop curry sauce from the little book of sauces. I wanted a snack so had a bit of curry loaf & some beetroot. "I will be good this week I will be good this week"

Dyjliw you go a different route on your dog walk this morning, made a nice change :) and I managed 45 mins even though I didn't feel like going at all :)

Dyjliw you go a different route on your dog walk this morning, made a nice change :) and I managed 45 mins even though I didn't feel like going at all :)

good for you :)

Even tho your daughter fell asleep at 4.45 last night & woke just after 9.30pm, she went back to sleep after a few hours and was up just before 7am so it wasn't a bad night after all

DYJLIW.......you're picking a new car up tomorrow (new to me, anyway). Can't wait and, for once, it's one my daughter thinks is trendy! :)

Kathy

DYJLIW.......you're picking a new car up tomorrow (new to me, anyway). Can't wait and, for once, it's one my daughter thinks is trendy! :)

Kathy

oh what kind are you getting

It's a white Suzuki Swift. Only down-side is the size of the boot but, luckily, both my children are adults now so it's usually just me and the OH. :) It's a 10 reg but has only done 6,500 miles!

It's a white Suzuki Swift. Only down-side is the size of the boot but, luckily, both my children are adults now so it's usually just me and the OH. :) It's a 10 reg but has only done 6,500 miles!

wow the milage is fab, sounds nice. we upgraded in jan went from a hyundai getz to a vauxhall astra and the boot is bigger, only went from an 03 to an 05 so the opposite of you lol plus it had only done 29,000 miles

DYJLIW.......you go to your local farm shop and are, yet again, amazed at how reasonable it is for such quality food! :) Today I bought a free-range 3lb 10oz (1kg 655g) chicken, 10 skinless chicken breasts weighing 3lb 13oz (1kg 727g), 10 rashers of thick (not transparent like in supermarkets) bacon, four fat pork sausages and some ham. The butcher could name each local farm they came from, one of them being his own, and it all added up to the grand total of £20.50!! Amazing value and lovely, tasty meat! Also bought lots of locally grown fruit and veg as well but won't bore you with the details! :D I used to always get my meat from the supermarket because I thought farm shops would be too expensive. How wrong I was! :)

Kathy

Dyjliw I've had 100% day today even when so many times I could of gave in and eaten what I wanted

Back