Don't you just love it when...

You have a few hours of peace & quiet and so need it

Dyjliw you get a reputation comment...doesn't happen so much nowadays on here and I do like them :p

No it doesn't happen often enough nowadays, I do it occasionally, maybe I'll make more of an effort to do so;)

I got one once but wasn't really sure what it meant. I put a thank you on the thread as know it's good. Can you explain it to me? And how you give one

I got one once but wasn't really sure what it meant. I put a thank you on the thread as know it's good. Can you explain it to me? And how you give one

You add a reputation to a thread when you feel you'd like to leave maybe a personal comment, I do it when someone has perhaps been very supportive, or very open & honest; on the bottom lefthand side there is a star icon, click that & away you go:D

Thanks happy holidays. There doesn't seem to be the option on the app. Maybe that's the reason why they do t get given as often.

DYJLW ..... you get your shopping delivered cause it saves you carrying all the heavy stuff lol

DYJLIW you get a right bargain on a few days away with the girls in October :)
Tenerife, 4 nights, Great flights, all inclusive = £250!! Awesome! :D

Slimming world mag has arrived on post. Just need some spare time today which will be harder to get:D

Dyjliw I went food shopping with Jacob in Aldi instead of online asda shop and I've got tons for just over £60 which would of likely cost £90+ in Asda or Tesco!! :)

DYJLIW.........you accompany your OH to a dental hospital, expecting them to say a piece of bone needs to be removed from his hip to be added to his jaw bone, only to be told, surgery isn't necessary. :) His jaw bone is literally wearing away so must be all the talking he does! :D

Kathy

DYJLIW you wake up with a new sense of determination and excitement about eating healthy, rather than craving rubbish food!

DYJLIW you go to see your new baby Cousin and get all cheery inside, she's like a little hoppy bundle of fun! About 3 months old and at the stage of just being aware and noticing things, I'm all broody!
X

Back