Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw today you are off to stay with your lovely minis friend Sheila, and meeting up with the gorgeous Gill :)

Dyjliw your scales are on their way down again :)

Dyjliw today you are off to stay with your lovely minis friend Sheila, and meeting up with the gorgeous Gill :)

Dyjliw your scales are on their way down again :)

Yay & Yay x

Dyjliw.... a towel dressing down I had for years never used to close around my as I was to big... Yet even today at 32+3 it still fastens around my tummy :)
Was feeling bad about my pregnancy weightgain but feeling pretty amazing knowing this still fits!
(It's the small things :) )

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

DYJLIW ........ the sun is shining so brightly you can completely strip the bed, including the thick mattress topper, in the knowledge it will all dry and smell beautiful too! Yes, I know, as my daughter says, I should get a life! :D

Kathy

DYJLIW ........ the sun is shining so brightly you can completely strip the bed, including the thick mattress topper, in the knowledge it will all dry and smell beautiful too! Yes, I know, as my daughter says, I should get a life! :D

Kathy

One of my greatest pleasures is seeing a whole line of washing billowing in the wind. Maybe I should get a life too :D

Me too, I love the drive to work when blossom is out as a number of houses have them in their front gardens, that & the other white flowered tree, can't remember it's name.:D

Is it Magnolia? . the blossom on my tree is the best its been this year ..just love it..

DYJLIW ...... you've booked to see Status Quo in concert (showing my age now) and a lovely hotel to stay in after! :) Not until December though, so will have to be patient!

Kathy

DYJLIW - you go shopping and buy a new denim skirt, a dress and a pair of knee length leather boots in the sales all for £22.80. The skirt was £5 the dress £7 and the boots were £60 reduced to £12 and I asked for another discount as the lining was torn in one so got them for £10.80 ..... Result

I have so many of these moment today I'm not sure which is best!

DYJLIW You spent yesterday moaning about needing to go to boots and get new things that your OH gets home in the evening with a bag from Boots, paid for by him, all the right things, that he'd gone to get in his lunch break, bless!

DYJLIW you're sitting in an old size 12 pair of jeans that haven't fit in 2 years, and they're comfortable!

DYJLIW you get 3 whole bags of fruit and veg at the shops for under £30!

X

Back