Don't you just love it when...

When you decide to get back on Slimming World after nearly 2 years off plan and manage to get a discount for the gold online membership which means it's cheaper than the silver package! However, I then went and promptly spent the majority of my savings on new recipe books, whoops!!

Also, when you try the decaf version of your usual tea and it tastes the same!

DYJLIW.......you're going to a luxury B+B this weekend in the Lake District, courtesy of your daughter (Xmas present). :) Just hoping it stays dry - sun would be a bonus - and that I don't put on too much weight!! Apparently, the lady leaves gorgeous home-made cakes in the room. Well, it would be an insult to my daughter if I didn't partake, wouldn't it? :D

Kathy x

Your 2yr old gives you a big hug and says"wuv you mama"and to top it off gives you a big kiss then goes off to sleep no problem. Xx. (proud mommy bragging)

Your 2yr old gives you a big hug and says"wuv you mama"and to top it off gives you a big kiss then goes off to sleep no problem. Xx. (proud mommy bragging)

How adorable. I love it when my son does this without me saying it first. Always melts my heart!! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Ah he knows how to pull on the heartstrings x

DYJLIW.......you're going to a luxury B+B this weekend in the Lake District, courtesy of your daughter (Xmas present). :) Just hoping it stays dry - sun would be a bonus - and that I don't put on too much weight!! Apparently, the lady leaves gorgeous home-made cakes in the room. Well, it would be an insult to my daughter if I didn't partake, wouldn't it? :D

Kathy x

Kathy I think we need to see pics of the cakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fab time x

Ha ha! You know me and technology!! :D Wouldn't want you to feel tempted or deprived, either, Michelle! :D

Kathy x

... when it's Friday AND payday!! :worthy:

Back