Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW.. I've had so many amazing people congratulate and support me in my journey from the start, through my knee surgeries and throughout my pregnancy. An now had some lovely people sub' to my weightloss diary.
I really do love this site & the lovely people!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

DYJLIW.. I've had so many amazing people congratulate and support me in my journey from the start, through my knee surgeries and throughout my pregnancy. An now had some lovely people sub' to my weightloss diary. I really do love this site & the lovely people!! Xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

We love you too Jess z

DYJLIW... You come home to find that your family holiday has been booked for you! 11 weigh ins to go :D x

DYJLIW... You come home to find that your family holiday has been booked for you! 11 weigh ins to go :D x

Yippeeee, where to?

DYJLIW My daughter persuaded me to buy these shoes & I'm so glad she did I love them :D

image-2191061598.jpg

Had such a busy day but regardless we had a amazing Photoshoot & cannot wait to see the rest of the piccys!!

Dyjliw I've just bought some Tommee tippee food pots from Aldi, reduced to 29p!

hubby gives me a hug when home from work and complements me saying im looking really slim :)

DYJLIW you finally conduct a work conversation in Greek and you're not out of your depth, only taken me 14 years :ashamed0005:

Dyjliw I've got the pics from Photoshoot!! Some of me are abit crap showing my tiredness lol but most are just amazing! Now to chose what to get printed.....!

Back