Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw you have just been looking at the info for your Amsterdam trip next week and are so very excited!

Yay what are your plans????? Xx

DYJLIW OH is working on my bucket list & I maybe crossing one off in Sept :D

...it's Monday!

Now, as a rule, I'm not usually a big fan of Mondays (I'm not sure many of us are really!). But tonight is the night I join my new Slimming World group! I've been struggling and lacking in motivation for a while now and felt like a change was needed and if I'm totally honest, I can't wait! I'm feeling so ready for it now :)

Hope it went well Stevie hun x

Hope it went well Stevie hun x

Thanks lovely! Finally feel excited and motivated about SW for the first time in so long, and looking forward to getting the losses rolling again! xx

Dyjliw you go into Tesco on the way home but they don't have the lamb medallions that you want (almost a dyjhiw!), but walking past the reduced shelf they have a fresh, off the meat counter, half leg of lamb for £4.45! Yummy dinner of roast lamb, bulgar wheat salad (with diced cuc, tom and spring onion) and diced beet root, with tons left for lunch and dinner tomorrow. Late dinner to allow leg of lamb to cook but so worth it!

dyjliw my consultant has been talking about me to his boss & head office. They're wanting my story so far and hes going to get me in the magazine & even said the paper! (wont be until they're after stories to do with pregnancy but mentioned October!)

dyjliw my consultant has been talking about me to his boss & head office. They're wanting my story so far and hes going to get me in the magazine & even said the paper! (wont be until they're after stories to do with pregnancy but mentioned October!)

We'll done love! Awesome

Dyjliw you go into Tesco on the way home but they don't have the lamb medallions that you want (almost a dyjhiw!), but walking past the reduced shelf they have a fresh, off the meat counter, half leg of lamb for £4.45! Yummy dinner of roast lamb, bulgar wheat salad (with diced cuc, tom and spring onion) and diced beet root, with tons left for lunch and dinner tomorrow. Late dinner to allow leg of lamb to cook but so worth it!

Love a bargain and lamb x x

How exciting, well done my lovely x

Dyjliw...

ForumRunner_20140717_093740.png

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Back