Don't you just love it when...

How was your new group Stevie? I have just been to my first proper class. Doing it by myself is not working anymore so I have bit the bullet!!

Honestly? Joining a new group is the best thing I've possibly done. Okay, it's not quite the same as my old group. But it's something new and fresh which is exactly what I wanted. It's put me in the shoes of being a "newbie" and everything seems interesting and exciting again - I can't remember the last time I had this much enthusiasm for Slimming World!

I also lost 4.5lb last night which is a bonus :)

Honestly? Joining a new group is the best thing I've possibly done. Okay, it's not quite the same as my old group. But it's something new and fresh which is exactly what I wanted. It's put me in the shoes of being a "newbie" and everything seems interesting and exciting again - I can't remember the last time I had this much enthusiasm for Slimming World! I also lost 4.5lb last night which is a bonus :)

Wow!! That's amazing!! Well done :)

Wow!! That's amazing!! Well done :)

Thanks hun! Hope going to group helps you along the rest of your journey - I have no doubt that it will. Good luck! xx

Dyjliw it's sunny!

And how much Max loves Connor just like he did/does with Jacob!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140722_145100.png
    ForumRunner_20140722_145100.png
    719.9 KB · Views: 75
Dyjliw... 4 weeks after my dad had a stroke and they discovered he has type 2 diabetes, the medication and complete rehaul of diet seem to have nearly gotten his blood sugar levels to 'acceptable'. Soooo proud of him as he's been such a trooper with next to no complaints even tho he's been through so much. From 4 trips to the doctor in the last 40 plus years to being there pretty much every other day for 4 weeks!

Know you won't see this but... Love you dad, so proud of you and so glad that, bad as everything that has happened has been, it could have been far worse. Still can't believe it's only just over 4 weeks since I was sat here on the Weds night, 3 hours away knowing you were being rushed into hospital but not knowing what was wrong. To then be told it was diabetes, for you be discharged and then collapse the following day due to a stroke, which they had said it wasn't the night before. Cue a mad rush out of work and driving up to yours at breakneck speed. At least I kept your cucumber and tomato plants alive once I got there until you were home again, eh?! ;)

Sorry all, the good news has made me all soppy!

Dyjliw... 4 weeks after my dad had a stroke and they discovered he has type 2 diabetes, the medication and complete rehaul of diet seem to have nearly gotten his blood sugar levels to 'acceptable'. Soooo proud of him as he's been such a trooper with next to no complaints even tho he's been through so much. From 4 trips to the doctor in the last 40 plus years to being there pretty much every other day for 4 weeks!

Know you won't see this but... Love you dad, so proud of you and so glad that, bad as everything that has happened has been, it could have been far worse. Still can't believe it's only just over 4 weeks since I was sat here on the Weds night, 3 hours away knowing you were being rushed into hospital but not knowing what was wrong. To then be told it was diabetes, for you be discharged and then collapse the following day due to a stroke, which they had said it wasn't the night before. Cue a mad rush out of work and driving up to yours at breakneck speed. At least I kept your cucumber and tomato plants alive once I got there until you were home again, eh?! ;)

Sorry all, the good news has made me all soppy!

Pleased to know hes doing ok! And I know what you mean with writing something even though they won't see it, just need to let it out sometimes dont we ;)

When you've been off plan for 2.5 months (Including a lovely month long trip to USA - which is food hell and heaven!) and after worrying you'd get stuck in a rubbish eating loop forever, have found your mojo today, written an exercise plan, had a green tea and stocked the fridge with healthy goodies. I'm so glad to be back and starting again. :)

When you've been off plan for 2.5 months (Including a lovely month long trip to USA - which is food hell and heaven!) and after worrying you'd get stuck in a rubbish eating loop forever, have found your mojo today, written an exercise plan, had a green tea and stocked the fridge with healthy goodies. I'm so glad to be back and starting again. :)

Well done that's a very positive attitude x

DYJLIW you come in from more gardening and you fancy a cake with your cuppa.

2 min freshly baked cake is a life saver.:)

Hmm looks lovely!! Is that the mug cake? I've never really tried it.....x

Back