Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW - your off to get your hair done and finally have the grey roots covered ( but dyjhiw its damp so said hair do will go frizzy grrrr)

Dyjliw... Kiddies are at grandma's so it's date night for me and hubby. Smokehouse for a meal and cinemas!

But Dyjhiw... I miss my babies lol. It's the first time my littlest baby has stayed out!!!

Dyjliw... Night feed. Just some little time bonding with me and my youngest boy <3

Dyjliw... Kiddies are at grandma's so it's date night for me and hubby. Smokehouse for a meal and cinemas! But Dyjhiw... I miss my babies lol. It's the first time my littlest baby has stayed out!!!

Aww hope you had a nice meal and cinema and that the boys were good for grandma x

Aww hope you had a nice meal and cinema and that the boys were good for grandma x

They were really good & we had a fab time thank you :) not often we get 'us' time do really enjoyed it x

When oldest 2 kids are back at school today!!! (Youngest been back a week) I have an empty house for the first time in weeks :woohoo:

Dyjliw... My legs are aching loads! But I know it's for a good cause and they're strengthening up :) finally building back from so much muscle waste!!

Dyjliw... It's my sister's housewarming tomorrow, all getting together for a bbq :) I'm sticking to sw friendly too!

& last one is I'm excited to go for a lunch meal at nandos on Sunday with my little family for my birthday :)

Ohhhh and that we go away on Friday for a week :D :D :D excited excited excited :D

DYJLIW - your adorable grandson makes an appearance into the world, and you are so proud of your daughter and the way she handled the birth :D

Great news Texty :) x

...when you pick up your daughter's birthday cake and it looks amazing 042.jpg

When you come home from work to these from all of your gorgeous minis friends. Love you all. X

Attachments

• image-1049339357.jpg
    image-1049339357.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 73
Back