Don't you just love it when...

Ah glad you having a good time. Lovely news about the caravan!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Very spontaneous.we. have always discussed it in the past so was lovely seeing one we loved andjust did it!

Breakfast soon then on our way home.

Dyjliw . Having a fantastic holiday away at Haven... That we spontaneously bought a caravan here!!! Should be ready on pitch within a couple of weeks so we shall be returning very soon :D

Oh brilliant!! What haven do you go to? Caravan holiday made my childhood your children are very lucky!!

Dyjliw.... (Sorry for the C word!)

Were going to do elf on the shelf this Christmas for Jacob :D

What's an elf on the shelf? Everyone at work been feeling Christmassy today as work colleague has made a start on Xmas cards.

DYJLIW you see something that makes you LOL and it makes you wonder why would anyone get like it.:)
**** me you are one ugly mother on the inside.

Sort yourself out love.

NOBODY needs to be as vile as you are. Something seriously screwed up must have happened to you to make you as NASTY AND BITTER as you are.

Perhaps you should only come on this SUPPORT forum when you have something nice to say? That or when you're perfect!!!

Last edited:
DYJLIW you see something that makes you LOL and it makes you wonder why would anyone get like it.:)

Maybe when you were overweight, people looked at you and thought the same. Maybe lots of people had a good LOL at you.
I have to say I agree with the sentiment expressed in the above post, because in several of your posts in this thread I have noticed that you seem to revel in the misfortune of others.

Dyjliw.. it's the wedding today! My cousin is getting married, but hes more like a brother to us so seems even more special!!

Back