Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW - you get to have your grandson for a sleepover and get to spend all day today with him. &
DYJLIW - you take him to the baby clinic to get weighed and he has gained almost 3lbs since his birth 6 weeks ago and is meeting all criteria on the charts :D proud nanna

DYJLIW - you get to have your grandson for a sleepover and get to spend all day today with him. &
DYJLIW - you take him to the baby clinic to get weighed and he has gained almost 3lbs since his birth 6 weeks ago and is meeting all criteria on the charts :D proud nanna

Awww that's wonderful news xx

DYJLIW I've tweaked a recipe I found & made it SW friendly, I shouldn't imagine they'd call it Banana Casserole now, but it was sooooo yummy :)

View attachment 157613

Please share :)

20grms oats
10grms grape nuts (both = 1hexb)
1 egg
splash of milk
sweetener to taste
cinnamon
almond essence or similar
banana

mix oats, grape nuts, sweetener & cinnamon together
mix egg, milk, almond essence or similar
combine wet & dry ingredients, pour into a oven proof dish (I used a ramekin) bake in the oven for about 25mins on 200 degrees
serve with banana

Easy peasy & sooooooooooo yummy, I was going to have this for breakfast tomorrow, but I've already eaten it!!!

...you get told you're "looking skinny" this morning. What a nice start to the day :)

20grms oats 10grms grape nuts (both = 1hexb) 1 egg splash of milk sweetener to taste cinnamon almond essence or similar banana mix oats, grape nuts, sweetener & cinnamon together mix egg, milk, almond essence or similar combine wet & dry ingredients, pour into a oven proof dish (I used a ramekin) bake in the oven for about 25mins on 200 degrees serve with banana Easy peasy & sooooooooooo yummy, I was going to have this for breakfast tomorrow, but I've already eaten it!!!

Sounds easy enough and tasty too mmmm will need to buy some oats x
Thanks Michelle

DYJLIW you have had a busy 3 weeks and not had time to exercise or bothered about what your stuffing in your gob to get back home,step on the scales and you have only put on 1lb.:)

Marathon training will start tomorrow. :)

Starting marathon training too!! Scared lol

DYJLIW - its one more sleep until you visit your lovely friend Kathryn &
DYJLIW - its 3 more sleeps until the minis meet and you get to meet up with old friends and new ones too xx

DYJLIW...it's hometime!! Only tomorrow to get through and then off for a long weekend :D

DYLIW...it's your "Friday" :D

Back