Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW you have will power of steel at the min - was out for tea last night and ended the day on 14 SYNS, and watched the footy in the pub today nursing a couple of diet cokes. Am now enjoying a bath before OH and I cook our first attempt at a curry tonight with actifry chips - and NO BOOZE!!!! I'm soooo determined at the minute - long may it continue!!!! X

Don't you just love it when you go into school and one of your pupils tells you you look really pretty today :) (Primary school so it's still legit sweet rather than creepy!)

DYJLIW - I forgot to share this with you all. We went to Malta at the weekend & as I'm at the buffet getting my dessert I meet an old woman who was waiting for jelly, anyhow I'm just about to get my cake & she lets out this really long & loud fart :eek: OH turns to me & said 'was that you', well I can't even look at him, never mind answer him for giggling, bless the old woman just carried on as if nothing had happened. She got her jelly!

Even though my kitchen been ripped out, they kindly put my cooker in temporally for the nights so I can cook!

DYJLIW - I forgot to share this with you all. We went to Malta at the weekend & as I'm at the buffet getting my dessert I meet an old woman who was waiting for jelly, anyhow I'm just about to get my cake & she lets out this really long & loud fart :eek: OH turns to me & said 'was that you', well I can't even look at him, never mind answer him for giggling, bless the old woman just carried on as if nothing had happened. She got her jelly!

Oh no! How embarrassingly funny that must have been! Would have killed the OH for that comment though!! Hope you had a lovely time in Malta, Michelle. Never been but heard it's beautiful.

Kathy xx

DYJLIW......you re-start doing the plan properly for the first time since Christmas and the scales say you have lost 9 pounds!! Really thrilled but half doubting the scales, although they are relatively new. In a way, dreading next week's WI, in case it was all a fluke.

Kathy

Oh no! How embarrassingly funny that must have been! Would have killed the OH for that comment though!! Hope you had a lovely time in Malta, Michelle. Never been but heard it's beautiful.

Kathy xx

it was so funny, OH knew it wasn't me & was being cheeky :p yep Malta is very beautiful x

Haha sounds like my Gran! Either she's deaf and thinks we can't hear or they just get to a point where they don't care. :-D :-D

I can still and enjoy this and be within my syns!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421355796.748602.jpg

...Creme Egg biscuits are back out!! :drool:

Though sadly only limited edition and only here until Easter. Which means I'll be taking regular trips to the £ shop to stock up!

DYJLIW anxiety has controlled your life for 10+ years but you finally fight against it and win, and sign up for the gym, I start tomorrow! :)

Back