Don't you just love it when...

I'm actually keeping up with the challenge!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424015479.961763.jpg

DYJLIW.....Darren, the computer genius (Well, I think he is!!) adds an itemised index to your recipe thread, making it much easier to find specific recipes. Lovely Doreen is still continuing with the original index so I'd like to say a big thank-you to them both! :) Such kind, thoughtful people on this amazing site!

Kathy

...you have had the most wonderful weekend with your lovely other half and have never stopped smiling. I love him more and more every day. Soppy, I know!!

It's pancake day!☺

Think this one will be a "love" and "hate" for many people today. Love that it's a day dedicated to yummy pancakes. But hate that they are not the most diet friendly lol.

I'm not having any, as I'm not really bothered. But I've enjoyed seeing how others are having them. I've seen some really yummy blueberry pancakes, pancakes topped with banana and Nutella and also some savoury pancakes already today! Some fab ideas x

I've seen some fab ones too. They're not the most diet friendly but a day dedicated to salad wouldn't go as far

Personally I love them they bring back good memories of my mum making them. Now she passed away I keep up the tradition.

...it's almost Friday!

It's Friday and you're getting off work early!

Been back in sw properly since Thurs & finally got my head back in and loving it!!!

Back