Don't you just love it when...

That's a fab prize Michelle :)

That's what I thought, the group challenge this week is to try & have a different hexb each day, which I try to do, but I wouldn't buy the hifi bars as they are too expensive for me so I was chuffed just to receive those!!

My beef roast was amazing!!

For the first time ever, after what was an expected gain, you are okay. You aren't beating yourself up or feeling guilty for having a week off plan like you normally would. You knew the gain was coming and it was enjoyable, you had a lovely weekend with your OH and best friends. And now the line is drawn and you are ready to start a fresh week.

This has never happened before :)

For the first time ever, after what was an expected gain, you are okay. You aren't beating yourself up or feeling guilty for having a week off plan like you normally would. You knew the gain was coming and it was enjoyable, you had a lovely weekend with your OH and best friends. And now the line is drawn and you are ready to start a fresh week.

This has never happened before :)

Good on ya hun - theres no point beating yourself up - you need to still live xx

I'm SO excited for Saturday. Going out for nice meal and drinks with my cousin which we've became very close again like we used to be when we were kids :)

Dyjliw you are booked up to see lots of shows soon :D

Oh, please share what you're booked to see :D

:D what you booked? I'm going to see calamity Jane in May... So excited! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh that sounds good, I get that mixed up with Seven Brides for Seven Brothers which we've seen that was brill, I bet Calamity Jane will be fab, :D

:D what you booked? I'm going to see calamity Jane in May... So excited! X

Oh, please share what you're booked to see :D

Oh that sounds good, I get that mixed up with Seven Brides for Seven Brothers which we've seen that was brill, I bet Calamity Jane will be fab, :D

Well....I have booked to see Cirque Eloize the end of month with daughter and in April am going to see Matilda with daughter and a lad she looks after and Shrek with a lady I look after. Also have Paloma Faith gig coming up. Very excited!!

Gotta love a show!

Well....I have booked to see Cirque Eloize the end of month with daughter and in April am going to see Matilda with daughter and a lad she looks after and Shrek with a lady I look after. Also have Paloma Faith gig coming up. Very excited!!

Gotta love a show!

wow that is loads I'm so jealous, Matilda is supposed to be amazing, Shrek was out of my price range :(, oh, oh Paloma Faith whoa x

Calamity Jane is on in Liverpool Michelle x

its on in Manchester too, so I'm going to check if it's on in Preston & maybe take myself off to see it x

Yep I'm going to Liverpool to see it :) x

oh how exciting x

DYJLIW......it's World Book Day and most of the kids at school make a brilliant effort at dressing up as a story-book character! I dressed up as Pingu (which amused the children, greatly) but was so glad to take the costume off later and ditch my big yellow flipper-like feet!! :D

Kathy

Back