Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw hubby has booked a winter holiday!

Whoa, there's no stopping you!!!!

Gran Canaria :D

Oh how lovely, that will be really nice weather in Winter, I love a bit of winter sun!!! I've got a travel book for Gran Canaria remind me nearer the time of the meet & I'll bring it.

Whoa, there's no stopping you!!!!

Oh how lovely, that will be really nice weather in Winter, I love a bit of winter sun!!! I've got a travel book for Gran Canaria remind me nearer the time of the meet & I'll bring it.
Lol I know it's mad it's fell the 2 hols being booked within 24 hours as hubby has been on about booking ours for ages and mum has booked the France one!
Re. Grab Canaria it will be the first time we have been somewhere like that as a family and the boys haven't flown before!
That would be lovely about the book!

Dyhliw you want to try a particular restaurant while you're away but it's the week before payday so OH says it's on him ?

DYJLIW you have had a lovely sunny 2 weeks off and don't mind going back to work on Monday.After all it's only 6 weeks until another week off. :)

I sense a fellow teacher :) x

Lbs lost this week +1lb

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

Aw, so glad for you, Rosiepops. My daughter has to keep doing presentations as part of her uni course so I know something of how stressful this can be. At least you can chill out now tonight and take it easy. xx :)

Back