Dontcha wish......

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Dontcha wish your boyfriend was hot like mine.......dontcha? LMAO :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

PS - someone needs to tell Kylie he's nicked her hot pants....LMAO!!!!

Last edited:
my ex!!!!!!!!!!!

omg that is sooo funny. Were they like that when he put them on ?
Where were you ?

He's not really my boyfriend Sonkie......:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It was a picture joke thingy sent today....... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pleese - I like my men younger than him.... check out the pic of the barman from Buffalo Joes on the Newcastle Meet Thread - now he's my type of boy (but don't tell the other half....LMAO).;)

:eek: Well at least that's put me off eating!!!!!

Absolutely LMAO!!!

big-butts.jpg

I'm sure somebody somewhere loves him (possibly his mother....LMAO)..... he's certainly not my OH way too hairy for my liking......LMAO ......:eek:

I think his hair is the least of his worries!

Dontcha wish your boyfriend was hot like mine.......dontcha? LMAO :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

PS - someone needs to tell Kylie he's nicked her hot pants....LMAO!!!!

I would thank you Mitch not to post my photo's on this site. Them shorts were new on that day. I think you will find that will be all the rage this summer.

Now, if you promise not to share, I will send you my picture where I am wearing those shorts and my favourite crop top too.

I would thank you Mitch not to post my photo's on this site. Them shorts were new on that day. I think you will find that will be all the rage this summer.

Now, if you promise not to share, I will send you my picture where I am wearing those shorts and my favourite crop top too.

Go on then Brad - I only hope the crop top compliments the shorts perfectly.......;)

aww bless him! he (brad lol) does look happy. he was fashion conscious enough to make sure he had matching socks at least. he probably just forgot he wasnt a 17 year old californian girl!

Back