Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50!'s Diary

Well, I haven't bothered doing a diary before and may not add much to it but I thought I would post regarding the last few days.

I am into stabilization now and weighed 8st 5lb last thursday morning.

We went away for a few days on that thursday to stay with my mil, to celebrate my 50th :)eek: how old!) as she will be away this friday when the big day arrives :rolleyes:.

The amount that I ate was........... well, let's just say I made up for the months of being on Dukan.

Cheesecake, take away chinese celebration meal for 4 although there were only 3 of us (although we did bring half of that home with us for the following day), crisps, chocolate, mixed grill with fried bread etc etc.

The end result, I weighed 8st 9lb on monday morning so put on 4lb over 3½ days (I didn't eat anything there on the thursday evening as I was quite good and still had that as a PP thursday).

Anyway, what I wanted to say was for those going off the wagon, get straight back on and you should be fine.

I have had two strict days since monday and now weigh 8st 4lb so lost 5lb over the two days.

Monday

Breakfast

Sweet gillette made with part of Tesco Value Strawberry yoghurt and also this yoghurt on top of gallette (only because I had no s/c yoghurt due to being away), coffee (white with 1 sweetex tablet).

Lunch

3 mini breast chicken fillets cooked on the george foreman.

Dinner

3/4 of a 500g pack of 5% steak mince made up into meatballs as per the recipe section, plus dry fried egg.

Dukan muffin.

I probably had about 3 other coffees and a cup of tea throughout the day.

End result, 3lb loss.

Tuesday

Breakfast

Muffin and cup of tea.

Lunch

2 x mini quiche made in pie maker with 2 sliced meatballs (from yesterday)

3 muffins during day

Dinner

200g steak mince, dry fried with sliced onions, mushrooms, peas, passata and homemade fajita mix.

Muffin (again) with strawberry yoghurt (s/c yog with strawberry jelly crystals)

Too many muffins today which wasn't too good, lets just say there is no way I am constipated after eating all of those.

End result, 2lb loss.

So total loss of 5lbs in 2 days.

If I pluck up enough courage I will take some pics on friday, not going to post my face though, don't want to scare anyone!

But, I def look more streamlined than I did in my 20's and I was only a size 12 then.

:D

Well done on your weightloss, I hope I will get to the same BMI as you. x Belated happy birthday babe :)

Well done on your weightloss, I hope I will get to the same BMI as you. x Belated happy birthday babe :)

Thanks Mirj ;).

You will get there soon too I am sure. :D

It seemed weird looking at the balloons with 50 written on, a bit surreal as you imagine you will feel old at 50 when you are younger.

Don't feel old and have been told I def don't look 50 which feels good.

Never thought I would be wearing size 10 clothes at 50!

Anyway, they say 50 is the new 40.

:D

Hi :)

I started on Monday and had my first cruise PV day today :) how did you find Dukan? I'm on my phone so can't see stats!

Thanks

Ruth
X

Hi :)

I started on Monday and had my first cruise PV day today :) how did you find Dukan? I'm on my phone so can't see stats!

Thanks

Ruth
X

Hi

It has been quite easy and I would def rec the diet although it does cost a bit if you want to go for the leaner cuts of meat, worth it in the end though.

;)

Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50! said:
Hi

It has been quite easy and I would def rec the diet although it does cost a bit if you want to go for the leaner cuts of meat, worth it in the end though.

;)

I've Learnt it costs a bit!!!! Definately Worth it though!!!

Sorry for not replying hope your ok!!!

Ruth
X

Back