dose anyone else get tempted to...

hi i save between 3 to 5 points a day for my treats eg curly wurly, w/w rich toffee bars, chewee bars, w/w rice pudding with caramel, w/w chocolate or strawberry mousse m&s count on us lemon or chocolate mousse knowing i can have these treats every day helps me stick to the diet

I know its bad but last week I had 12 points every day (im actually on 21) and then had an old uni friend to stay for the weekend and had lots of wine, chinese, chocolate, cooked breakfast etc etc. I lost 4 points this week too! Go figure!x

I know its bad but last week I had 12 points every day (im actually on 21) and then had an old uni friend to stay for the weekend and had lots of wine, chinese, chocolate, cooked breakfast etc etc. I lost 4 points this week too! Go figure!x

Just dont make a habit of it :whoopass:

Ha ha! I will consider my bottom well and truly smacked! I wont make a habit of it I promise. Just didnt want to gain and I knew I would be really over indulging last weekend, its my best friend who lives down south so I rarely see her. Wanted to be free to behave like a non dieter! Thanks for concern though!xx

You can get the ben and jerrys frozen yogurt...i dont know about the Phish Food one but the brownie one is 15 points per tub!!! Its so induldgent and just like ice cream i really couldnt believe how good it was..check it out x

Last edited:
Sorry phish food is 16 points per tub! but its hell of a lot of difference than 33.5!!

x

Last edited:
yeah i may give it a try..... i might buy a mini tub to see if i like it, if i do..... big tub here we come lol

I love ben and jerrys fro yo, its yummy. I have the phish food and the brownie ones before, they are less sickly than the normal ones so you can eat more, which is not a good thing but at least you get more for your points. If you cant ever find it in the supermarkets they sell it in blockbusters!

Back