• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dose anyone else get tempted to...

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
save up their points especially for a gluttony moment?

like at the moment im eyeing up the 400g bar of dairy milk lol, i dread to think how many points it is. ofcourse i would be sick before i ate it all, but u have to try in life!

i keep wanting to eat easter eggs too lol i dont even like easter eggs most of the time!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WMBB

yeah, its not that i want it now...its really bad but i like planning to have "fat days" lol like with friends with movies etc etc

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
C: 13st9.5lb
i think once a week if u are really good all week you can have a treat. I am having a treat id say 3 times a week now, so i have to start been strict again with myself

WMBB

but when i want a treat its like the whole tub of ben & jerrys lol which is 33.5pts for a tub lol

WMBB

yeah not a massive sorbet fan unfortunately its the phish food icecream which gets me going :)

WMBB

yeah it is :) its my birthday soon so i may wait til then, then it can feel like a double treat :) and gives me a week to lose a couple extra pounds so i can put it back on with icecream! XX

WMBB

You'll get there don't worry sunshine! keep drinking water and try to swap ur muffins for a home made one! XX

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
C: 13st9.5lb
I need some motivation, have u a before and after pic? u would c a nice change with losing 20 pound :cry: i need pics to make me want to lose weight :( or anyone who has lost weight stick some up

WMBB

errrm i'll have a look..... im not sure that i do.... but i'll have a look

WMBB

i dont have any sorry ...., but what else can i do to help?

WMBB

i wish i had a before picture coz i cant really tell the difference, my family and friends can, even people at work can but i just think i look the same.

WMBB

you will, just takes some annoyingly enthusiastic determination, just dont give up and find a system of eating that works for you. e.g i eat not much in the mornings an instead have bigger dinners etc