Dottie attempts to ditch the leggings

DottieJ

Hello to all you Slimming World competitors :wave_cry:I joined Slimming World 5 days ago and am desperate to make a go of it. I have felt fat and frumpy for so long now and enough is enough! It was very hard for me to walk through the doors at my first meeting and admit to the world that I was a fatty in trouble but I'm proud of myself for doing it. When I stepped on the scales I found to my horror that I am the same weight now as I was just before giving birth to my first child 23 years ago :cry:I have a long way to go as I want to lose 3 stone 10 and a half pounds. This will get me to 10 and a half stone, which although a stone more than when in my twenties is a realistic goal I think. I swear to God that if I make it,my fat backside will never see a pair of leggings again! I think the biggest problem for me will be cutting down on the wine, which I love and drink far too much of. I've been reading lots of your posts and will be a regular on here from now on so be nice!

Todays fatbusting menu is,

2 cups of coffee with semi skimmed milk and a banana for breakfast

Tuna, cucumber, spring onion and tomato salad to eat at work with 2 teaspoons of light mayo (how many syns)?

Dinner, to be discovered as my husband is cooking but he knows the basic SW rules so he'd better behave :)

I was a bit naughty last night and had 2 large voddies AND a glass of wine!

I think 1tbsp of light mayo is 2 syns. I shall check later when i log into SW online.

Welcome to SW btw :)

Yep if its light its 2 syns per level tbsp, 1/2 if its extra light... so 2 tsp of light would be about 1.5 ish

Hello and good luck with your journey! x

Back