Double Chin!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Deejay, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I've lost about 5 and a half stone (I'll update my ticker when I have my official weigh in on Saturday) and my face is much slimmer than it was. But I still have this horrible baggy double chin and it's just not budging at all.

Is this just me?? How can I get rid of it? Without it I think I might just have a slightly pretty-ish face for the first time in years...

Dee xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    all i can say is that it will defo go eventually hun, unfortunatly we cant pick and choose were we lose weight from so dont get disheartened just yet,and im sure you have a pretty face with or without it,
    elaine x

4. NewLife4Me

NewLife4Me Full Member

5. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Ha ha, I hadn't thought of that but I'll give it a try!

Thanks guys

xx

6. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is it a Db of fat...or of skin? I had one of fat and now it is saggy skin....the fat looked better there.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.