Double chin

Lard Arse

Hi guys
On looking at everyones fab weightloss piccies (even those that are not yet at goal) I've noticed that your faces have all dramatically changed and there's not even a hint of a double chin. I've lost just short of 2 and a half stone and whilst I can see the weight loss on my body and even appear to be getting cheak bones back my double chin doesn't appear to have shrunk at all. I'm beginning to think I'll always have it. At what point during your weightloss did yours dissapear and did you do anything exercises or use any creams to help it along? Whilst I have always hated having my picture taken when being overweight the main reason is because of my bloody chin!! xx

i think my face was the first thing that showed my loss, it's my belly that still needs to catch up!

SLAP, you do make me cross, your picture is so lovely, wish you could see that.
my many chins took at long time to go,I agree it is annoying, but I actually have a chin and I hate it,it makes me look like brucie, so sometimes I feel sure we will never be happy.

Ok, I'll admit my chin isn't too bad on my profile picture but it took a bloody long time to get that shot ! :eek:) If you check out my other pictures, particularly the first one (ignore the dodgy perm) when I was 11 stone (I'm currently 13 stone 9) you'll see the chin/chins are always there :eek:) . I'm sure you don't look like Brucie :eek:). xx

I feel the same way. I can only think it will eventually tighten up. Have just discovered a really good cream, specifically for the very delicate skin on your nexk. It's from Virgin Vie (at Lakeside). Necker Gel, Moisturing Treatment Bliss for a smoother, firmer neck. I'm hoping this will help.

i think people loose it at different rates. my face and shoulders were the first to go with the rest slowly catching up!! its frustrating but concentrate on the parts u love and not hate!!

Oooh Virgin Vie, pretty sure you can order it online so I'll take a look, thanks.
Yeah, I'm definitely losing at different rate around my body.
Cheek bones slowly reappearing
Collar bones back and in full view, can even see some of the ribs below them
Boobs shrunk quite enough for now thanks very much
Midriff shrinking nicely, can now wear fitted t shirts (as long as i don't sit down, lol)
Below the waist however a decided to take things a bit slower but is nevertheless shrinking.xx

Ha, we're never happy are we??? My double chin has gone (probably at the half way point) but the lizard skin where it used to be is still there!!!

I'm down to just the 2 now, had several when I started and they were big. Seems to be the first place to go with a lot of people or atleast the first visibly noticeable place.

Back