Double down day

It worked for me after a couple of stalls, hoping for a sts this week as doing my normal pattern but my Ups will be really Up out for a meal DD s Birthday tommorow etc then looking forward to doing the double again next week , keep us posted em x

I will do chick, so far so good today but I'm also full of cold so I think that helps really. Already looking forward to my up day tomorrow but thats because I got some lucky charms coming so nom nom! Even if I lose .5lbs I'll be happy as I've been up and back down to 11st3lbs for a few weeks now lol, but its funny as my body has shrunk but the scales not budged. Strange isn't it? Bet you can't wait for your up day tomorrow :p lol xx

Weirdly it feels a bit starnge to be eating tomorrow and I only did one week of doubles but its sort of like the norm now, secretly wishing I could have done doubles this week but hey ho, I will enjoy my normal pattern and go with the flow, fingers crossed for your weigh in, are you weighing tomorrow?

Well my initial plan was to do a week of doubles every couple of weeks but as I found last week fairly easy and had a good loss I am tempted to do them on a regular basis just to get well away from 12 stone, just see how I get on with it really. If I found it difficult then I would just use them as a last resort but I didn't. So for the time being I will either alternate between a week of doubles then my normal pattern or do straight doubles, I will see how I feel on a tues morning lol x

Lol suppose thats the nice thing of this plan is that you can wake up and decide on the day if you want to do a double or not! I might do alternate days next week and then another double down, depending on the loss next week. I'm hoping to get into the 10s in the next couple of weeks so once I'm there I want to be closer to 9 than 10! lol xx

I am at the end of my double down and I too didn't find it hard. Yesterday was definitely harder but must admit I am a bit crabby but I am like that on a normal DD just two days in a row is hard on hubby. :) If I was on my own tomorrow I think I would I would even go for a third day but too difficult with hubby he would really start to get on my nerves! :D

Lol, I wouldn't do a third day, think its def not recommended on this plan due to starvation mode. I'm also at the end of my 2nd down day.. had a sneaky weigh in this evening just cos I was nosey and I'm quite happy at the moment, lets hope I'm happy in the morning :) xxx

Well after my little experiment last night at roughly 10pm I was starving! Stomach hurting, all sorts, but managed to get to sleep and ate something first thing this morning. I weighed in just before at 11st1lbs :D :D 2lbs gone - yay! xx

I am at the end of my double down and I too didn't find it hard. Yesterday was definitely harder but must admit I am a bit crabby but I am like that on a normal DD just two days in a row is hard on hubby. :) If I was on my own tomorrow I think I would I would even go for a third day but too difficult with hubby he would really start to get on my nerves! :D
I know what you mean I felt like that after my 2 DD s BUT you don't really want to go over 2 days hun as then you will start to lose muscle and water as your body is going to go into starvation mode and start storing the fat, so you need your UP day to refuel and keep your body going and using the fat not muscle /water . It may mean you lose an extra 1lb but it won't be fat , I made myself eat well on my UP as the fat loss is so eveident on me I am not going to screw that up for an extra pound ;)

Well after my little experiment last night at roughly 10pm I was starving! Stomach hurting, all sorts, but managed to get to sleep and ate something first thing this morning. I weighed in just before at 11st1lbs :D :D 2lbs gone - yay! xx
Excellent, well done you xx

Definitely eating today just hope I can keep it controlled and not do my normal binge at the end of the day like my other UD's. :( Well done Emilyx that is great news!! Will look forward to hearing your results Bajoleth.

Yay DD nearly finished for today my second day didnt think i would manage a double but got all my cooking done for tomorrow and even baked a chocolate cake for tomorrow. Just hoping there will be some left grr

Emilyx said:

Well done u'll soon be in the 10s

Definitely eating today just hope I can keep it controlled and not do my normal binge at the end of the day like my other UD's. :( Well done Emilyx that is great news!! Will look forward to hearing your results Bajoleth.
Lost 2lbs after 2 dobles last week week looked like UP UP UP DD DD UP DD DD, so 4 of each so was really pleased with 2lb loss, not doing doubles till next week now as normal pattern this week but next week will be 4 DD s 3 UP s so it will be interesting, will post results here x Make sure you eat well today nice wholesome food keep you fuelled for the next 2 xx

Well I failed on Wed DD due to totm munchies so turned it into an up day, soo today is aDD and so will tom be as I am hoping for a sts this week. So as its a double DD I thought I would post results on this thread.

sat 11 11 official weigh in loss of 2
sun ------
mon 12 2 after 2 UP gain of 5
tues 11 13 loss of 3 after DD
wed 12 1 gain of 2 after UP
thurs 12 1 sts after another UP
fri

sun ------
fri 11 13 loss of 2 after dd no 1
sat

looking good for a sts if i can lose another 2lbs on my 2nd dd like i have previously, fingers crossed

sun ------
fri 11 13 loss of 2 after dd no 1
sat

looking good for a sts if i can lose another 2lbs on my 2nd dd like i have previously, fingers crossed

Best of luck Bajoleth! Really interesting to see how your weight changes over the week, figer crossed for that STS tomorrow X

Best of luck Bajoleth! Really interesting to see how your weight changes over the week, figer crossed for that STS tomorrow X
Thanks and thanks scarlett, Ionly weigh daily as it fascinates me, the only figure that I take note of is my official weekly weight. Its important for me to state that althogh some of the numbers may seem alarming they are only numbers In no way do i look or feel 5lbs heavier after an UP weekend, so i don't go through the week ever looking any bigger x Also in a week or so i will stop bouncing back into the 12's just like i stopped bouncing into the 13's, I started this at 13 5 and my official weight is now 11 11 so despite the fluctuations the trend is most def down :D

Back