Double down day

I weigh daily too. I have even made a spreadsheet, I am so sad! lol
There is an app on iphone that I use too, its called TrueWeight. It encourages you to weigh in everyday and then gives you a "true weight" taking into account all the fluctuations. I'm not encouraging everyone to weigh in every day, but for those like me and you who can't help it, it's a very useful app :)

scarlett2020 said:
I weigh daily too. I have even made a spreadsheet, I am so sad! lol
There is an app on iphone that I use too, its called TrueWeight. It encourages you to weigh in everyday and then gives you a "true weight" taking into account all the fluctuations. I'm not encouraging everyone to weigh in every day, but for those like me and you who can't help it, it's a very useful app :)

Ohh imma give this a download thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sat 11 11 official weigh in loss of 2
sun ------
mon 12 2 after 2 UP gain of 5
tues 11 13 loss of 3 after DD
wed 12 1 gain of 2 after UP
thurs 12 1 sts after another UP
fri 11 13 loss of 2 after dd no 1
sat 11 11 yay another 2lb loss which resulted in my STS which is fairly amazing in a wek of super UPs and a failed DD, these doubles really seem to work for me, looking forward to next weeks Doble DD plan should theoretically see a loss then.

Thanks fizzy its also TOTM this week too so really pleased with a STS :D

Oh don't worry I will bore you with all the details lol, I am strangely looking forward to it :D

I will be doing another double DD next week but it's because I am doing two UDs one today and tomorrow. I still haven't done a double DD without two UDs in a row so I will look forward to seeing your results. Good luck!

I will still be doing a double UP, today and tommorow but it will be 3 UPs and 4 DD s in a week wheras I usually do 4 UPs 3 DD s, my last 2 weeks have consisted of equal UPs to DDs or more UPs than DD, so next week will be the first week where I have ever done more DD s than UP phew that was confusing, my guess and hope is that I should lose 2lbs??? Keep me posted on how your week goes x

Okay so start of a proper double DD week, UP UP DD DD UP DD DD , so 1st time I will have done more DD than UP in a 7 day period, weighed in this morning at 12 1 so should be on track for a 2lb loss going on past trends that is x

Sat 11 11 official weight( UP day)
Sun ---- UP day
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 after 2 UP days (DD )
Tues

Not sure what I am eating as I have the hairdresser this morning and shopping this pm so will probably have one low cal ready meal plus my milk allowance x

OOOH same as me I have a double DD buddy x. Do you weigh in daily or stick to a weekly weigh? Either way it would be great if you posted your results here. How are you getting on?
I have only just eaten as been busy and out most of the day, I had a Moussaka ready meal 302 cals so that plus my milk allowance is 452, will probably have a small slice of wholemeal nimble toast before bed as I find it helps on a double, that will take me to 550 approx, I don't mind going up to 600 if I feel I need it when I am on a double and have still had good losses. Really need to drink more water today as I havent had any yet !!!

OOOH same as me I have a double DD buddy x. Do you weigh in daily or stick to a weekly weigh? Either way it would be great if you posted your results here. How are you getting on?
I have only just eaten as been busy and out most of the day, I had a Moussaka ready meal 302 cals so that plus my milk allowance is 452, will probably have a small slice of wholemeal nimble toast before bed as I find it helps on a double, that will take me to 550 approx, I don't mind going up to 600 if I feel I need it when I am on a double and have still had good losses. Really need to drink more water today as I havent had any yet !!!

Hello! OK well when I woke up this morning I felt horrible and wasn't sure I could face another DD. But I had a coffee with a splash of skimmed and a couple of glasses of water and now I'm raring to go! Feel a tiny bit of rumbly belly but I'm going to power through it! Have plenty of work to keep me occupied, so hopefully it will be ok.

I'm on my 4th week now and have lost about 4lbs. In that time I had a long weekend away which involved 4 very high UDs in a row, so I think 4lbs is pretty good considering. I weigh everyday. Here is this week so far:

Thurs: UD -2
Fri: DD + 0.9
Sat: UD -2.9
Sun: UD +2.2
Mon: DD STS
Tues: DD -1.3
Wed: UD-
Thurs: DD-

Apart from Sunday (which followed a night out at at Indian, with curry, rice, naan bread, chips and lots of beer) my increases after UDs have been getting less and less and I go along. So I think my body is perhaps now getting used to this and playing ball :D

Your pattern is like mine I gain after every up and lose after every DD , lost 3lbs after yesterdays DD so really pleased with that as I predicted 2, I find tea and coffee works wonders on DD s thats why i have a large proportion of my cals as skimmed milk :D I give myself a 500 ml allowance but never use it all but I know then I can have unlimited tea/coffee.
weights so far this week

Sat 11 11 official weight( UP day)
Sun ---- UP day
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 after 2 UP days (DD )
Tues 11 12 loss of 3 after DD 1
Weds

Will catch up with you later, we can do this x

Yes we can! I do the same with milk. I drink green tea as well but on DDs i start with a coffee as it feels like I've had breakfast lol. I've already got through a litre and half bottle of water since 9am!! Trips to the loo are ever increasing!

I was actually surprised at the loss this morning since I stayed the same yesterday after an UD. So I was expecting another STS or a little gain.

Do you eat through the day? I save it for evening so I can eat with the family.. also because I think if I ate a little something at lunch it might make me notice I was hungry more throughout the afternoon.

It really depends on how I am feeling, I either split it into 2 snacks like today, ham sandwich made with hovis nimble and then a tin of Baxters minestrone later or like yesterday , I had a low cal ready meal at 4pm and then a sneaky slice of toast before bed. It really does depend on how busy I am and how hungry I feel x

Back