Double down day

Swapped my soup for a WW chicken hotpot 226 cals, I had forgotton how blinkin lovely they were , so total is
150 cals skimmed milk
180 nimble ham sandwich
226 WW chicken hotpot

556 cals thats fine as said previously I don't mind going up to 600 on a double DD, been totally rubbish again on the water front, will try and squeeze some more in later x

I had a mini cooked dinner. But we didn't have any meat in so i had 4 pigs in blankets lol. I felt a little bit mental after work and had the most awful road rage driving home! But I calmed down a lot after I'd eaten something lol.

Food tomorrow for us both?! :)

Well done xx
Yes food tommorow, got my meals planned out already lol wholemeal toast and special k for brekkie, curry and rice soup (I know it sounds bizarre but can't wait to try it !!) with a multiseed roll, supper is new pots and breaded cod with peas and butter on my potatoes and enough cals for a treat if I feel like one xx
Have you got yours planned too ?

Mmmmm sounds like a lovely day. No apart from breakfast not planned anything. Have to go to supermarket after work as cupboards are bare! I will eat lunch in the canteen at work. Just hope they have something yummy!

I went shopping earlier so know exactly what I am having tomorrow lol, have a good UP day xx

Up day today yay, menu as in a post above, lost another 1lb today after DD no 2 , so 4lbs after 2 DD s as predicted, I will now gain about 2lbs then hopefully lose 4 lbs more on my next 2 DD s hopefully giving me a 2lb loss, thats what I am hoping anyway xx
Enjoy your UP day Scarlett x

Well, I only lost 0.2lbs this morning following Double DD. So not brilliant. totm is approaching though so it may because of that.

However, looking at the weekly picture I have lost 3.3lb since last Wednesday! (although that was weighing after an UD). So I think Saturday's weigh in will be a more accurate one, since Saturdays always follow a DD for me.

I'm looking forward to the UD today, but I am less hungry that I was yesterday. :rolleyes: I haven't decided what I am eating yet, I will eat healthy foods though to prepare me for the next Double DD starting tomorrow! :eek:

Enjoy yours too Jo :)

Well done you two!! I finished my double DD yesterday as well, unfortunately mine was more damage control than anything else. It did get rid of the weekend two UDs weight gain though. Fingers crossed I can have a good low UD today for a change.

Well done for completing your double Slimdreamer. Don't be too low on your UD though, you'll regret it on your next DD. Just enjoy it :D

well done scarlett , I know I have only just sat down to brekkie 10 am, been up since 6.30 and only now thought I had better have my breakfast, not looking forward to that curry soup today as much as I was yesterday , I was going to have the whole pot but will just have half and leave the rest for tomorrow if its nice ???? I am eating healthy and nutritious today to refuel and fuel up for my next set of doubles x
Have decided that next week will be the same as this week, mainly because I need weds to be UP next week as its my sons B.Day , so regardless of results on sat I am doing it again next week x

I'm actually thinking of doing this double down day thing every week. Will be more downs than ups in a week then and it will help to counteract the extra cals on occasions where there is a long weekend and 3 updays in a row are needed :D

So, DD today and tomorrow. Yesterdays UD was a bit of a let down since the food in the canteen was not really nice. I ended up with a shrimp stirfry, but the veg in it was just spinach and what looked liked cabbage stalks. I should have gone for the fish and mash potato which looked much better. Then dinner was a bit better, steak an chips followed by a McFlurry. Cals came in around 2100 although lunch was a guestimate as I don't have a clue what was in the sauce and I only ate half of it. This has taught me to do the shopping on time so that I can guarantee a good upday in future.

I gained 1.1 lbs this morning following yesterday's UD, so not too stressful :)

Thurs: UD -2
Fri: DD + 0.9
Sat: UD -2.9
Sun: UD +2.2
Mon: DD STS
Tues: DD -1.3
Wed: UD -0.2
Thurs: DD +1.1

I am thinking exactly the same Scarlett, I need to swap around days next week as I would need weds as UP sons B.day so I might as well double DD next week too, well done on your low gain, I gained 2lbs as I predicted and I had about 2000 cals too , feel nice and refuelled now for today and tomorrow. I have been pretty spot on with my predictions so far just hope it stays that way and I lose this week , should do although you never can tell these bodies of ours don't always play ball lol

weights
Sat 11 11 official weight( UP day)
Sun ---- UP day
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 after 2 UP days (DD )
Tues 11 12 loss of 3 after DD 1 (DD)
Weds 11 11 loss of 1 after DD 2 (UP)
Thurs 11 13 gain of 2 after Up (DD)
Fri
Sat

Seems I am having lower gains but you are having bigger losses. So all swings and roundabouts :D

I just see you are from Wales? Which part? x

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems I am having lower gains but you are having bigger losses. So all swings and roundabouts :D

I just see you are from Wales? Which part? x
South Wales, near Swansea, are you in Wales ??

Oh wow , rainy Wales or Sunny Spain hmmmm now where would I rather be ???? Lol wanna swap ? x

Food for today milk allowance 150cals, 1/2 pot of Chicken curry and rice soup 170 cals, melba toasts and philli portion pot 145 cals Total 465 or thereabouts , looking forward to DD no 2 tomorrow, going shopping in the morning to get supplies not sure what to have tomorrow xx

For me:

Green tea
Water
1 coffee with skim milk - about 25 cals
Special K bar - 90 cals
Risotto - 367 cals
1 diet Pepsi

Total just under 490 cals :))

Excellent DD yesterday Scarlett ;) 2lbs off for me this morning so all going to plan, just need to lose after todays DD and I will be a happy bunny, ooooh the pressure lol.
No idea what I am eating today quick trip to the shops after the School run to decide.
Hope you have a good DD Scarlett x

weights as follows
Sat 11 11 official weigh in
Sun -----
Mon 12 1 gain of 4 after 2 UPs
Tues 11 12 loss of 3 after DD 1 :D
Weds 11 11 loss of 1lb after DD 2
Thurs 11 13 gain of 2lbs after UP as predicted
Fri 11 11 loss of 2lb after DD 1
Sat ??????

Back