Double down day

Good luck to you too. last DD of the week!! YAY! :D

This morning I dropped the 1.1lbs I gained yesterday. Hopefully I will lose enough tomorrow to give me an overall for the 4 DDs. Plan for today is water, water, water! Not sure about this evening as have a meeting at my youngest 2's school and if it's stressful I might have to use my 500 cals on wine when I get back! haha

Thurs: UD -2
Fri: DD + 0.9
Sat: UD -2.9
Sun: UD +2.2
Mon: DD STS
Tues: DD -1.3
Wed: UD -0.2
Thurs: DD +1.1
Fri: DD -1.1

Well done on losing the gain from yesterday, thats what I did too, so like you need to see a loss tomorrow to have an overall loss, I am sure we will be fine x Good luck at the School ;)
Just posted this in my Diary so copying it here cos I am lazy hehe x
Food for today , well I discovered Butternut Skinny soup in tescos, 95 cals for 1/2 the pot , so My plan is to have 1/2 for lunch, then WW Chicken hotpot for tea then I have the soup left to play with If I feel a bit dodgy this evening soooo
Milk 150 cals
soup 95 cals
WW meal 226 cals Total 471 cals or 566 with the extra portion of soup either way looking good x

Fingers crossed for us both hun xx

Total will be 471 as I am full after my food today, loving the Butternut Squash soup, will be DD staple now I think, thick, creamy, filling, warming and best of all delish xxx
Not feeling confident about a loss now but that could be because I feel full at the mo ??? Well will find out soon enough x

Pleased to report a 1lb loss , may not be the 2lb I was hoping for but I am sooo pleased to report that it puts my BMI in the overweight Catagory, so out of obese at last , so pleased with that I can't tell you !
Hope your weigh in has gone well Scarlett, will be back on doubles this week , same pattern.

Yay Alex, Thats brilliant, they def shake things up a bit :D

Yep me too ;) I need Weds as an UP as its my sons Bday so would have to rejig my days so makes sense to repeat this weeks pattern again next week and I didn't find it hard at all , really enjoyed my DD food this week ;)

Yay mon morning so look forward to Mon DD's. Esp after the scales this morning showed a 5lb gain after my UP weekend but I ate late last night so nothing unexpected, so onwards and downwards. weights below.

UP Sat 11 10 official weight loss of 1lb
UP Sun -----
DD Mon 12 1 gain of 5lbs after 2 UPs

bajoleth said:
Yay mon morning so look forward to Mon DD's. Esp after the scales this morning showed a 5lb gain after my UP weekend but I ate late last night so nothing unexpected, so onwards and downwards. weights below.

UP Sun -----

I'd say after this week you'll not bounce into the 12's post up anymore :)

17 lost : 50 to goal

Finished my first week of Double DDs. It wasn't so bad and in total I lost 1.5 lbs. I cannot believe I actually lost this morning after Sunday's Up day, but it's lucky I did as Saturday was a major UD reflected by a huge gain Sunday morning! lol (Indian takeaway and lots of beers with friends). To be honest, I think the only way I am going to lose at a reasonable rate is doing the Double DDs, either that or switching to proper alternate days, but I like my up weekends too much for that :) So another DDD week for me, starting today!

Well done to the others here too who did the doubles and lost weight :)

My scales went like this:
Tues -1.3
Weds -0.2
Thurs 1.1
Fri -1.1
Sat -1.1
Sun +2.6
Mon -1.5

Yy well done Scarlett :D Both of us back on it again this week yay, Alex is finding them useful too x

Im doing a DD today and tomorrow i must say i hate double downs i think its the whole nit beig able to say tomorrow i can eat

sunnyrae said:
Im doing a DD today and tomorrow i must say i hate double downs i think its the whole nit beig able to say tomorrow i can eat

Ah but by the time you get to the second DD you can say that lol! That's how I get through it lol! :)

I am really enjoying them at the moment, I find no 2 much easier than the first, , I prefer to do them and keep my weekends , as for me its the weekends off that make the plan longterm doable. If I didn't do doubles then I would have to do strict alternates and for me that wouldn't be a longterm doable plan, but then thats what makes this such a versatile plan you can change it up to do whatever suits you ;)

Me too!

2nd DD today and I'm feeling good! :)

I have a dilemma this morning. Friday is a bank holiday I forgot about and we've decided to go for a hike. It'll be a long one so I'll need to eat! So I think I'll have a 1200 cal day and hopefully the walking will counteract the difference. I know I could switch my DD to Sat but I don't want to! Lol

Morning all second down day today for me and i plan on reading everyone's diarys and making myself feel very postive and enthusiastic about JUDDD again. Not forgotting planning what I am going to eat tomorrow yay :)

Morning both, your plan for fri sounds perfect Scarlett x @sunnyrae, going shopping later to gt in supplies for tom UP day lol.
Right 11 12 this am so lost 3lbs since yesterday , what I really need to do this week is gain the very minimum on my weds UP otherwise I run the risk of a STS, so its my sons B.day so there will be cake but other than that nothing out of the ordinary where I am concerned, so I am think about 1600 tops if I can managae it, I am rediscovering my love of low cal ready meals and fresh soups so I don't think it will be too difficult to have yummy food plus cake and still keep to about 1600? OH is afternoons so I find it easier to be good when he is not around so no excuses really. Will plan out my food, make sure its yummy and stick to it, then hopefully th and FR DD will not so much be mopping up but losing IYWIM . Anyway enough rambling weights as follow

UP Sun -----
DD Tues 11 12 loss of 3lbs after DD 1
UP Wed
DD Thur
DD Fri

Back