Double down day

Wow :) double down days....

Just started Juddd and been alternating but this plan sounds good, couple of questions if you don't mind answering :)

1) how many calories do you have on your ddd's?

2) do you stick to any particular eating windows?

3) I've felt a bit dizzy around midday on a down day, as I save my calories for my evening meal, do you guys get any dizziness on DD2? and if so - how do you counteract it? :)

Thanks in advance

Sarah xxx

scarlett2020 said:
I've spent the last two hours planning what to eat tomorrow. I think I might need to edit the list a bit :eek:

Oooh I haven't thought about tomorrow yet... I think it might be a chippy tea but what else I'm not sure yet except that it will be yummy and well deserved lol! X

Just started Juddd and been alternating but this plan sounds good, couple of questions if you don't mind answering :)

3) I've felt a bit dizzy around midday on a down day, as I save my calories for my evening meal, do you guys get any dizziness on DD2? and if so - how do you counteract it? :)

Thanks in advance

Sarah xxx

Hiya :) I stick to around or just under 500 cals on each DD. I only eat a meal in the evening with the family, I use some of the cals for skim milk so have a coffee around mid morning and mid afternoon. Drink lots of water, diet coke also helps. I don't get dizzy anymore, I did at the beginning but then I was eating little bits throughout the day, so I don't know if switching to just one meal in evening solved this for me, or if I just got used to eating less. I only started doing Double DDs last week. I enjoyed it so much I've decided to do it pretty much every week. Good luck with JUDDD!

Oooh I haven't thought about tomorrow yet... I think it might be a chippy tea but what else I'm not sure yet except that it will be yummy and well deserved lol! X

Mmmm chippy tea. I haven't had one for ages, unfortunately there are no chippies around near me, I will have to start a campaign to get someone to open one up! :rolleyes:

Hiya :) I stick to around or just under 500 cals on each DD. I only eat a meal in the evening with the family, I use some of the cals for skim milk so have a coffee around mid morning and mid afternoon. Drink lots of water, diet coke also helps. I don't get dizzy anymore, I did at the beginning but then I was eating little bits throughout the day, so I don't know if switching to just one meal in evening solved this for me, or if I just got used to eating less. I only started doing Double DDs last week. I enjoyed it so much I've decided to do it pretty much every week. Good luck with JUDDD!

I have my drinks black generally :) haven't tried with fizzy pop yet, bought some pepsi max incase sweet cravings hit on a DD but so far haven't "needed" it. I am having my cals in the evening too :) it seems to help things along better to just fast throughout the day and not go to bed with an empty tummy. I might give DDD's a try soon :) got a day or 2 off this week so might try Thursday & Friday DDD.

Thanks for your insights :) x

Mmmm chippy tea. I haven't had one for ages, unfortunately there are no chippies around near me, I will have to start a campaign to get someone to open one up! :rolleyes:

Where are you that there are NO chippies ?:eek: I seriously think the Red Cross need to know this information, I'm tempted to send you some in a jiffy bag :D x

I have my drinks black generally :) haven't tried with fizzy pop yet, bought some pepsi max incase sweet cravings hit on a DD but so far haven't "needed" it. I am having my cals in the evening too :) it seems to help things along better to just fast throughout the day and not go to bed with an empty tummy. I might give DDD's a try soon :) got a day or 2 off this week so might try Thursday & Friday DDD.

Thanks for your insights :) x

Where are you that there are NO chippies ?:eek: I seriously think the Red Cross need to know this information, I'm tempted to send you some in a jiffy bag :D x

I live in Spain but am visiting London in a couple of weeks, so chip shop tea is now on the cards for at least one evening while we're there :)

Thanks in advance

Sarah xxx

As with all things judd we all do things a little differently, I try to get a snack in at lunch then a heartier meal about 4-5 o clock, I never eat later than 5 on a DD not sure why?? Today I have had 1 slice wholemeal toasted with a scraping of butter 150 cals, just had skinny soup and another slice of toast 250 and have about 150 cals worth of skimmed milk every DD, no where near my milk allowance today so still will come in around 500. I have also not eaten till teatime and then had a ready meal , it depends on how busy I am and if I am hungry at lunchtime? I also allow myself up to 600 cals on a double IF I need it , don't often go above 500 but will if I feel I need to .
I have to say that I find the second DD a total breeze, maybe its because I know tomorrow is up or my stomach has shrunk either way Its easier than the 1st.

Going to have a controlled UP tomorrow to try and minimise gain, going to still enjoy and eat well just am going to try to keep around the 1600 level.

I'd be a lot warmer if it was UD and not DD :D....getting very chilly on these DD's - enjoy the weather :) x
You need skinny soup, abs delish and low cal perfect for chilly DD 's

Going to have a controlled UP tomorrow to try and minimise gain, going to still enjoy and eat well just am going to try to keep around the 1600 level.

This is my plan for tomorrow too :) fingers crossed (I'm going to a chocolate making event ;))

You need skinny soup, abs delish and low cal perfect for chilly DD 's

Ooh I tried the Butternut Squash one and it was GORGEOUS :), keep forgetting to pick some more up while they're on offer!! x

I love the butternut squash, bought another one today ready fro my controlled UP tomorrow, I had the A is for aztec ? think thats what it was called,for tea it was gorgeous too, like a roasted tomato flavour with a kick, loving my soups these days lol x

Lost 1.5 lbs this morning plus 1.1 lbs yesterday. A loss of 3.6lbs for the DDD! That's the best I've ever done! Hoping tomorrow's gain isn't too big. Stomach feeling flatter and I think I have a six pack coming (just joking!) x

I lost loads after my DDD this week! That's only because I had a row of UDs last week though and it's brought me back to my last official WI whichim pleased about. Just goes to show though - the bounces are *not* real weight gain. If people can get their head around scale bounces, this surely has to be the best way of eating. Ever. It's the law. I've decided.

MissHapp said:
If people can get their head around scale bounces, this surely has to be the best way of eating. Ever. It's the law. I've decided.

Right. Well I'm sold! I will also have a go at DDDs as well. I've only recently started following a Judd type plan. I hope to get more DDs than ups per week as I reckon that has to be a good move.

Lost 1.5 lbs this morning plus 1.1 lbs yesterday. A loss of 3.6lbs for the DDD! That's the best I've ever done! Hoping tomorrow's gain isn't too big. Stomach feeling flatter and I think I have a six pack coming (just joking!) x
Yay well done, I lost a 1lb plus the 3lb I lost yesterday soooo I really need to minimise gain today not the 3lbs I gained after last weds !!!! Have todays meals all planned out all super yummy and includes 2 chocolate brioche for brekkie and a Magnum for later and it should come in under 1500 aiming for 1600 tops but still having yummy food so not feeling deprived. I really hope I can do it today as I have never managed a controlled UP before and it will be interesting to see what that does to my weight, I can cope with a 1lb gain as I may still see a loss but anymore and I will be looking at a sts .
Weights so far

Daily weights
sat 11 10 official weight
Sun -----
Mon 12 1 up 5lbs after 2 UPs
Tues 11 12 3lbs down after DD no 1
Weds 11 11 1lb down after DD no 2
Thurs

I have actually managed a controlled UP day not quite an IM but def a good UP day for me total of 1500 cals and I still have an fancy cornetto for later , couldn't get a blinkin white Magnum, never mind I am sure it will be just as lovely x

Back