Double down day

Yeah I think I may eat something on a double. Not sure how to work it, may just wing it and eat something if I need to.

I've never had problems eating on ups even from day 1 and I'm a wholehearted believer that eating plenty on ups is what's keeping me going and keeping me losing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I think I may eat something on a double. Not sure how to work it, may just wing it and eat something if I need to.

I've never had problems eating on ups even from day 1 and I'm a wholehearted believer that eating plenty on ups is what's keeping me going and keeping me losing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes the later I start eating on a DD the less hungry I become, until in the end I just eat something for the sake of it, or because everyone else is eating.

Thanks for the advice Bajoleth and Scarlett. I think I have already ruined my first DD (massive fail)

Having to move boxe at work and was invited to lunch, had some chicken and rice. Think it came to about 600 cals :(

Will eat low cal soup tonight but will take daily intake to abour 750/800 cals so looks like it might be an IBD.

:cry:

Sometimes the later I start eating on a DD the less hungry I become, until in the end I just eat something for the sake of it, or because everyone else is eating.
I can get by without eating at all in fact its what I did from about week 6 for about a month or more but my weight loss stalled I lose better when I eat my DD cals , I found this was the case with others on another forum too, it may not be the same for everyone but if my body has nothing to work on it doesn't work as well, so I always eat my cals now I even allow myself up to 600 on a double , I don't always use them but knowing I can have a slice of toast before bed usually helps especially on my first going into my second x

Thanks for the advice Bajoleth and Scarlett. I think I have already ruined my first DD (massive fail)

Having to move boxe at work and was invited to lunch, had some chicken and rice. Think it came to about 600 cals :(

Will eat low cal soup tonight but will take daily intake to abour 750/800 cals so looks like it might be an IBD.
Just try not to have anything else, if you need the soup have it but don,t have it just for the sake of it and you won't have failed, I allow myself 600 on a double down day as I think it helps me mentally, you can do this just focus and you will be fine x

I agree with Jo. Don't eat anymore until the morning, 600 is a perfectly good DD when you're doing a double. Drink water or green tea instead, lots of it.

Hi everyone, I'm half way thru my first go at DDD... So far so good. Did teat until 6pm, then had a WW meal. May push cals up to 600 like Jo does before bed... Hope I cn survive tomorrow! And hope the scales show the benefit! I've been getting nowhere on this diet weight wise.

MrsGlas81 said:
Hi everyone, I'm half way thru my first go at DDD... So far so good. Did teat until 6pm, then had a WW meal. May push cals up to 600 like Jo does before bed... Hope I cn survive tomorrow! And hope the scales show the benefit! I've been getting nowhere on this diet weight wise.

Go girl! You r doing great!

MrsGlas81 said:

Well done! U r doing so well!

First day of doubles for me today. Can't wait til Thursday!

I know what you mean! I'm finding it hard today, feeling so hungry and if I hadn't had that gain this morning I think I might have been tempted to cancel today's DD. So maybe it's a good thing I gained lol
Hope yours isn't so bad today!

Morning both, supposed to be no 1 of my double DD today too but I have already gone over my cals, as I have chocolates and had 2 birthday cakes that are just sitting in my kitchen, am going to try and be good today but limiting the damage is the best I can hope for !!

aw Jo, it's hard after a birthday or something, especially if you've still got lots of goodies left! Why don't you just have an ID day and then start your Double DD tomorrow? Also, before you go to bed tonight, I think you should either throw the leftover goodies out or give them away, (maybe not the ferroro Rochers though, get someone to hide them til your next UD ;)). Or maybe you could put the cakes in the freezer?

You can start the Ddday with me tomorrow! Don't feel too bad, a double will blast everything away, x

Hi all. You have inspired me to have a go at a DDD tomorrow and Thursday. I had planned to do DD on Mon, Wed and Fri but now I'm going out on Friday and with Sat and Sun as normal UDs I need to do one.

I am NOT looking forward to it - I'll be honest but I think it is possible after reading what people have said on here so wish me luck!

(Just had dinner and a couple of slices of malt loaf - think I'm ready for it!)

Hx

I started JUDDD with my first DD yesterday but after being inspired by your successes I also decided to DDD so here I am at the end of my second DD and quite famished lol
Hoping I can manage to sleep with this hunger and headache :S
Feeling quite dizzy but doing ok food wise think I'm under 430kcals for both DDs it's been a struggle though :S

Goodness DQ that's a big ask for your first wk! A lot of ppl use double downs only when they really need to, the alternate days is better for you so I wouldn't recommend it every wk.

Back